Shoop BEAT THE BULLIES/SHOOP DAT QUEDEN IN THE UFC

We got you bro.
I started a petition on your name
View attachment 734855

DisguisedShimmeringArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

For Christ's sake, how many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't my money. You've completely missed the point. It's not about losing any money, it's the legitimacy of the cause for where the money is going.

This is your proof that this is a scam??? GTFO. It is some trailer trash woman being jealous of a handicapped child and simply saying "I dunno, it might be a scam. He is drinking a glass of water in one video, but I dunno, maybe it is champagne?" etc.

This is your proof that this is a scam??? GTFO. It is some trailer trash woman being jealous of a handicapped child and simply saying "I dunno, it might be a scam. He is drinking a glass of water in one video, but I dunno, maybe it is champagne?" etc.

Not my point of a scam. Just that these people might not be who you think that they are.

Since the day this kid was born, his mother has been using him as the poster boy for bullying. These people are already well known and have been featured in magazines and television.

Attachments

• Shoop bullied kid Popeye.jpg
    Shoop bullied kid Popeye.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 18
shoop-bullied-kid-karate-kid-crane-jpg.735311

PicsArt_02-22-12.05.12.png
bump

Attachments

• Shoop bullied kid Karate kid crane.jpg
    Shoop bullied kid Karate kid crane.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
shoop-bullied-kid-thanos-w-glove-jpg.735363

bump

Attachments

• Shoop Bullied kid Thanos w glove.jpg
    Shoop Bullied kid Thanos w glove.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Alright Sherbroze... Let's do something nice for a change.

That poor little Quaden Bayles dude that got bullied is getting support from ONE FC, Aussie Rules teams, rugby teams, Hugh Jackman, Willow aka Warwick Davis... And of course saint philanthropist, Dillon Danis... And now sherdog is pitching in too.

ITT we do shoops of Quaden *IN WINNING SITUATIONS* - let's try and be classy with this one (I know I'm the worst one for that type of shit and that I'm sounding like a giant hypocrite)...

Renegade Sherdogger @Buff in a show of great compassion lifts the spirits of a young & bullied kid.
<mma1>

shoop-bullied-kid-blade-jpg.735385

(Shooper news call list was posted here)

Attachments

• Shoop bullied kid Blade.jpg
    Shoop bullied kid Blade.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Renegade Sherdogger @Buff in a show of great compassion lifts the spirits of a young & bullied kid.
<mma1>

shoop-bullied-kid-blade-jpg.735385

(Shooper news call list was posted here)

It didn't quite go the way I planned tbh... And I'm not sure what this makes me...

Did I go soft? I hope I didn't go soft..

Attachments

• Shooper heroes w bullied kid.jpg
    Shooper heroes w bullied kid.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I just deleted a huge chunk of this thread. Some of the posts were kind, some were kinda mean, but they were all off topic and/or opened the door for debate. While debate is healthy, this is a shoop thread and is not the place. There are other threads about Quaden and you can discuss it there. Topic = Shoops. Get it?

<Huh2>

The fuck happened to my shoop thread...?

read above. I cleaned it.

So is this thread suppose to be about making fun of the kid? Because if outsiders saw these shoops, thats what they would think lol

I will go over the shoops. Anything that I determine that does not portray Quaden in "winning/good" situations, I will delete. Anything that I determine is making fun of him, I will delete.