Shoop BEAT THE BULLIES/SHOOP DAT QUEDEN IN THE UFC

I have a dwarf family living near me, never seen the da but mum's is tiny dwarf and she has one dwarf daughter and one regular sized one,

I see them all walking to school in the mornings, always say hello, can't help thinking how much shit that kid is gonna get over the next 10 years once she moves up to high school

People suck

I’m always for some good natured fun...
6AFB34EB-7C4F-4C51-840A-3A06C4CF8923.jpeg

t8WwxTn.gif

This a meme or something I'm not aware of?

It's a 9 years old kid that was bullied in school because of his achondroplasia and Sherdog thinks that is funny to make memes of him

It's a 9 years old kid that was bullied in school because of his achondroplasia and Sherdog thinks that is funny to make memes of him

Many think that he and his mother are full of shit about being bullied. Kind of convenient that his mother is in charge of some anti-bully organization and the kid has a resume on an acting page. And let's not even get into all of the questionable photos posted on his now private Instagram.

If you want, go donate to his Go Fund Me. It is currently over $460,000. My dumb ass wife already wasted $25 on him.

Alright Sherbroze... Let's do something nice for a change.

That poor little Quaden Bayles dude that got bullied is getting support from ONE FC, Aussie Rules teams, rugby teams, Hugh Jackman, Willow aka Warwick Davis... And of course saint philanthropist, Dillon Danis... And now sherdog is pitching in too.

ITT we do shoops of Quaden *IN WINNING SITUATIONS* - let's try and be classy with this one (I know I'm the worst one for that type of shit and that I'm sounding like a giant hypocrite)...

Templates:

View attachment 733317

View attachment 733319

View attachment 733315

View attachment 733321

By @Iron Skin

RvpvonT.png

u6EemOR.png

Examples:

View attachment 733323

View attachment 733325

Fook teh bullies

uDgJt.gif

Lets do this.

This thread is gold! Might be pinned with the Cormier thread. Haha

Oh dear lord, this did not go as planned. This poor boy...Great intentions, but poor execution...

<36>