beat huge guy when i am 180 lbs

afjiu-jitsuguy

White Belt
Reaction score
Dude it was the coolest match ive ever had.Let me give you a little history on this guy he is 240 lb he is a coach for the local little kids wrestling team he is pretty much all muscle and he could of went on to a big wrestling college but he didnt. Ok this 240 lb guy has came in before and was throwin me around like now other. I had him in my guard the first time he came in and picked me up and slammed me down and believe me that was the hardest hit ive ever taken before. I never tapped out to him though. He quit because he lost his contact. then he was going with my friend and little 140 lb guy and he hip threw him and he landed on him when the other guy went down and knocked him out cold. Back to the present time the first time i went with him and he got me in a pussy ass kimura. then the second time he shot in on me and i put him in my guard and i had a guillotine on him and i was yanking back as hard as i could and all of a sudden he picked me up and slammed me down to get out of the guillotine and so i kept him in my guard and he was trying to choke me by putting his forearm on my throat so i arched my hips and when i brought my hips down i pushed his arm to the side and shoved my other arm through to get the triangle choke with the arms and he tapped out. gawlee i was so damn proud of myself what do you guys think.

Have you heard of grammar before? I can't understand your story.

*golf clap*
nobody gives a shit that you beat some guy with no real submission experience...
and by the looks of it... you need to go back to remedial english before posting again

Iloveshamrock said:
Have you heard of grammar before? I can't understand your story.

What the fuck does "I loves ham rock" mean anyway.

Ohhhhh.. I get it. "I love sham rock" Like, er Poison, or White Snake. Ok.

hayliks said:
*golf clap*
nobody gives a shit that you beat some guy with no real submission experience...
and by the looks of it... you need to go back to remedial english before posting again

ouch

hayliks said:
*golf clap*

still its good for people to be excited about progress.. The fact he was able to pull it off no matter how sloppy it is. Is a sign of progress.....

Im sure it wasnt nice, or good technique or anything like that.. but you have to start some where. Might as well be on a big guy who thinks he's the man... boost your ego a little bit... maybe push you to train harder.

afjiu-jitsuguy said:
Back to the present time the first time i went with him and he got me in a pussy ass kimura.

then the second time he shot in on me and i put him in my guard and i had a guillotine on him

gawlee i was so damn proud of myself what do you guys think.

I think Kimura's aren't pussy ass moves. I think you need to work on your guilotine execution. I sometimes spell incorrectly and/or make grammatical mistakes, but my mistakes still make some sort of sense. Sort your posting or you'll get crap from everybody. I also think "gawlee" is an expression that deserves a slam ;).

afjiu-jitsuguy said:
are you a freakin english teacher
just read the damn story
Tough to read it when it's one huge block of incoherent, randomized letters.

Dude it was the coolest match ive ever had. Let me give you a little history on this guy he is 240 lbs, he is a coach for the local little kids wrestling team, he is pretty much all muscle, and he could of went on to a big wrestling college but he didnt. Ok this 240 lb guy has came in before...so we grappled and he was throwin me around like no other. I had him in my guard the first time he came in and then he picked me up and slammed me down and believe me that was the hardest hit ive ever taken before. I never tapped out to him though. He quit because he lost his contact out of his eye and had to find it. After this happened he was going with my friend (a little 140 lb guy) and he hip threw my friend and he landed on my friend when the my friend went down and knocked my friend out cold.............................. Back to the present time the first time i went with 240 lb guy and he got me in a pussy ass kimura. then the second time he shot in on me and i put him in my guard and i had a guillotine on him and i was yanking back as hard as i could and all of a sudden the guy that weighs 240 lbs picked me up and slammed me down to get out of the guillotine and so i kept him in my guard and he (meaning the guy who weighs 240 lbs) was trying to choke me by putting his forearm on my throat, so i arched my hips and when i brought my hips down i pushed his arm to the side and shoved my left arm through to get the triangle choke with the arms and he tapped out........ gawlee i was so damn proud of myself what do you guys think.

Was it really fucking needed to post it AGAIN? Please hit the log out button and never come back.

What is up with all the slamming!? Is that BJJ or no gi?

If you are in his guard and he tries to slam you move to one side and grap his ankle with your closest hand that will stop him. Try to get it before he gets up and starts to lift you. He would have to lift himselve up also. Beating a bigger guy can be fun.

Immolation said:
If you are in his guard and he tries to slam you move to one side and grap his ankle with your closest hand that will stop him. Try to get it before he gets up and starts to lift you. He would have to lift himselve up also. Beating a bigger guy can be fun.
ya i know how to stop the guy...but beating a bigger guy can be fun.

Back