News BEAST CF: Road to BRAVE Korea

Min Hyuk Lee vs. Jae Hyuk Bang

• Total voters
Yeah we get it the chandeliers look nice. But they are overdoing it with the long steadicam shots of the chandeliers.

Yup and an atrocious chandelier!

Or trio there of...

Edit: I would Super Kick that shit!

giphy.gif
Haha. Jinx!

I am watching on my tv.
I think I found the right link though.
Everything is in korean so uhhhh hopefully this is right.
Are there weird commercials on right now?
Go to the first post in this thread. Don't click on the link to youtube. Scroll down a bit. Watch it live in the second youtube thingy.

So I guess they are introducing everyone on the main card, their coaching staff, family, friends, relatives and acquaintances....

So I guess they are introducing everyone on the main card, their coaching staff, family, friends, relatives and acquaintances....

I kinda like it. If I'm given fluff, I guess family and trainers, comrades are a good start. Jus please no tragic moments...

Edit: Mind one of my favorite things is MMA Legacy.

I kinda like it. If I'm given fluff, I guess family and trainers, comrades are a good start. Jus please no tragic moments...
Yeah I guess so but I opted this time for no subtitles. Couldn't take trying to read gibberish.

@Kryptt I know you're like me in that you enjoy the different cultures. This is interesting to me that it's in Korea. A lot of Korean stuff can get super flashy. This seems a more button down type of organization. Seems kinda formal. People in business suits. Not cute mascot looking hotties.

Yeah I guess so but I opted this time for no subtitles. Couldn't take trying to read gibberish.

Lol Yea - I've turned that option off for now. AI needs some serious "Company" work...

Still it's pretty easy to make associations. Least fer me but I spent a good bit a time watchin folks... Life is boring or amazing moment ta moment... Find what gives pleasure and abuse it...

#Hedonist101

#DoWhatThouWiltIsTheWholeOfTheLaw...

Lol Yea - I've turned that option off for now. AI needs some serious "Company" work...

Still it's pretty easy to make associations. Least fer me but I sent a good bit a time watchin folks... Life is boring or amazing moment ta moment... Find what gives pleasure and abuse it...

#Hedonist101

#DoWhatThouWiltIsTheWholeOfTheLaw...
Yeah. Totally gotta change things up every now and then.

@Kryptt I know you're like me in that you enjoy the different cultures. This is interesting to me that it's in Korea. A lot of Korean stuff can get super flashy. This seems a more button down type of organization. Seems kinda formal. People in business suits. Not cute mascot looking hotties.

Without a doubt... If I had muh druthers and more cash I'd waste life experiencing cultures and peoples... "Taste the Rainbow" is something that is perverse but true ta me...

I am beyond pleased at the sites I've seen and people I've spent time with. Goad, Bad or in-between some of those moments will never be recaptured.

This music doesnt go with these chandeliers

LOL. I've got the sound completely off. I change things up often. Sometimes I like all the sound but right now I'm just chilling on the chat & the visuals.

Back