News BEAST CF: Road to BRAVE Korea

Min Hyuk Lee vs. Jae Hyuk Bang

• Total voters
Without a doubt... If I had muh druthers and more cash I'd waste life experiencing cultures and peoples... "Taste the Rainbow" is something that is perverse but true ta me...

I am beyond pleased at the sites I've seen and people I've spent time with. Goad, Bad or in-between some of those moments will never be recaptured.
Hell yeah. I was just trippin' on that thought with a friend today. Just thinkin' about all the people I've met, stuff I've done. The good the bad & the ugly. Wouldn't change a thing.

LOL. I've got the sound completely off. I change things up often. Sometimes I like all the sound but right now I'm just chilling on the chat & the visuals.
Word, id probably do the same if it wasnt so busy outside. I prefer this audio over whatever crazy or drunk person is outside causing a ruckus, even if I cant understand it.

Word, id probably do the same if it wasnt so busy outside. I prefer this audio over whatever crazy or drunk person is outside causing a ruckus, even of I cant understand it.
Yeah, when I lived in NYC anything to drown out the sound of someone puking or some stabbing or car backfiring or jackhammer lol.

Hell yeah. I was just trippin' on that thought with a friend today. Just thinkin' about all the people I've met, stuff I've done. The good the bad & the ugly. Wouldn't change a thing.

Yup!

And on an amazing note I've jus reconnected with a luv from over 30 years ago...

Shit the world boggles me and drives my senses crazy...

I am so fekkin torn lmao!

Honestly I'm torn between crying and driving 50 miles for a reunion fuck...

I'm damned apparently...

Aw, don't take it seriously. If you feel like driving do it. No biggie one way or the other. Sometimes just the thought of it is enough. Whatever.

Didn't know there's a 10th Planet Korea. Good for Eddie Bravo. I like him. And I gotta look into it. Ha.

Are these guys doing some form of sumo wrestling?

Oh I guess it's like they are both grapplers and were trying to get things to the ground.

I dont know whats happening but im glad its over

friends-joey-tribbiani.gif

Why do I feel like I need a shower now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back