bear breaks into house, plays piano

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.thestar.com/entertainme...colorado-house-but-it-was-no-bear-thoven.html

Katie Hawley was not home when the black bear toured her house in Vail, Colorado, but it had no problem getting in. She had accidentally left the kitchen window unlocked, and the bear slid it right open, as if it were familiar with the model.

In the living room, as security camera footage would later reveal, the bear took in the views, loped around the coffee table and briefly stood on its hind legs to play the piano. The animal was less adept with that human-designed apparatus: The music was not very good.

This was no Bear-thoven. Its “Clair de Lune” was more “Bear de Lune”: one atonal chord. Vail police, accustomed to mediating bear-human encounters in the mountain town, declared it “unbearable” and “grizzly.”

Video at link.
https://www.thestar.com/entertainme...colorado-house-but-it-was-no-bear-thoven.html

He noticed it was out of tune and got to work.
Also, the action on the keys was dead so he tightened that up.

This reminds me of the time the man was accused of breaking into his own house, by a cop. This bear was probably at least having an affair with the woman, but she played it off as a burglary to avoid suspicion from her significant other.

Surprised the bear didn't shit on the white carpet.

Disappointed he didn't break into the Mess Around

tumblr_m1c2rnKWoE1qh1g19o1_400.gif

This seems like something that would happen in Florida

Naw, this seems like something that would happen in Florida:

MAN-ARRESTED-FOR-MASTURBING-WITH-CHICKEN-SKIN-INSIDE-KFC-RESTROOM.jpg

I guarantee you Floridians have only seen pianos on fancy TV shows. No one's got a piano sitting around their apartment.

That sounded like one of those 70s horror movies sound effects when there is a dramatic twist.

OH BABY I LIKE IT RAWWW
OH BABY I LIKE IT RAWWWWRRRR
OH BABY RARAWRRRR RAWRRRRR...
JITSHIMMAH

Funniest thread title I've seen since the one about that other bear that broke into a camp site and passed out from drinking 27 beers.

He's got nothing on this guy.

Back