Be Honest You ALL want Ronda to win.

I'm amused by blacks who think they own rights to use a certain word over everyone else.

As far as Ronda goes, I'm not rooting for her to win but I'm not rooting for her to fail either. I'm looking forward to the fight, but am fine with either outcome. (I think she will win for the record. Seeing a bunch of Shertards lose their shit over it would be amusing in the least.)
I'm joking buddy.
Helax!

I don't care who wins, but it'd be funny seeing Dana & the UFC's reaction to it.

I Love Blacks but I HATE
N words except for old-school
Ice Cube.
(again I'm Black and I can say it)

They're all N words to me. But I don't hate them. Hate takes a lot of energy.
(I'm White and not a politically correct sap, so I can say it)

Of course they do. People love to hate others that are more successful than themselves. Behind horny, jealousy is the most prominent human emotion. It was what caused one caveman to bonk another over the head for his woman, and why you'll all tune in to see Ronda win her title back tomorrow.

Denial is the 3rd human emotion.
^This gigh gets it too

this is probably the first time i've ever rooted for her to win... prolly cuz shes the underdog for once

If she loses, WMMA dies. None of you really want that, do you?

I want her to lose brutally.

She quits forever. Her fans stop inviting selves over to house to not STFU the entire PPV. WMMA has no star to pretend guys GAF about, so it crumbles. Best scenario.
032fc390b13d0983767a67c0ffe6bed8.gif

I got a 20 on Nunes so I actually don't. I got Nunes by first round face blastage TKO.

I don't care either way, even though I dislike her I expect her to win.

I HOPE AND PRAY we DONT see a quick finish. I want to see TJ Dillashaw vs Renan Barao ... Amanda is TJ and Ronda is Barao (fight 1 or 2 doesnt matter)

If she loses, she retires. If she retires, all her annoying fans go away forever. I'm hoping she loses.

I hope she loses and retires from fighting. I'm seriously over her whiny ass. Missing conferences and walking off at the weigh ins is extremely unprofessional and shouldn't be tolerated. She's been coddled too long. Time to cut her loose.
Also, I hope she loses because then the UFC has no superstars fighting in the foreseeable future, and that's terrible for them which is funny to me since they don't really care about most of their fighters, and it would be what they deserve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back