JeffertonAlive

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Even if you hate her, She's
the "N-word" you Love to Hate.
( I'm Black so I can say it.)

lol no

Actually hoping she gets KO'd again so we don't have to deal with her bullshit again.

I'm a fan and want her to win, but plenty here honestly want her to lose

I really do want her to retire and she can fuck off with Hapa into the sunset

I do. It's better for the UFC, and I want more stacked ppvs. If she loses she will just retire, then what fun will that be. I want to see her win this fight, defend once, then get real cocky again....... and then get ktfo.

I want her to lose brutally.

She quits forever. Her fans stop inviting selves over to house to not STFU the entire PPV. WMMA has no star to pretend guys GAF about, so it crumbles. Best scenario.

i have money on Rhonda but jeez i hope she get KTFO

I do. It's better for the UFC, and I want more stacked ppvs. If she loses she will just retire, then what fun will that be. I want to see her win this fight, defend once, then get real cocky again....... and then get ktfo.
^This guy gets it.

I'm amused by blacks who think they own rights to use a certain word over everyone else.

As far as Ronda goes, I'm not rooting for her to win but I'm not rooting for her to fail either. I'm looking forward to the fight, but am fine with either outcome. (I think she will win for the record. Seeing a bunch of Shertards lose their shit over it would be amusing in the least.)

I sure as hell do. Got a sherbro kit bet on Honda.

I want her to lose primarily because her fanbase is unbearable and I want them to fuck off forever

Of course they do. People love to hate others that are more successful than themselves. Behind horny, jealousy is the most prominent human emotion. It was what caused one caveman to bonk another over the head for his woman, and why you'll all tune in to see Ronda win her title back tomorrow.

Denial is the 3rd human emotion.

I do want her to win, but she better not pull this retirement crap to keep ducking cyborg.

Back