Be honest people!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What’s your inner feelings about Cowboy vs Conor, is it in the fix or not? I honestly think if it’s not Cowboy should win via being a better fighter all around, so what do you think?

I don't know but I'm just glad we finally have a thread to discuss this.

Be honest bro. You know you want that salty taste
b04f3551206000b6d99ae67b1101fa52.gif

What’s your inner feelings about Cowboy vs Conor, is it in the fix or not? I honestly think if it’s not Cowboy should win via being a better fighter all around, so what do you think?
My honest feeling is that you're a fucking rocket.

Feeding Conor Cowboy, shitting on Gaethje........it's not a good look for Dana and does feck all for Conor.

May as well just announce Conor v Khabib or Conor v whoever for the vacant belt if Khabib does the honourable thing and tells Dana where to go....

It's a money grab, and Conor and Dana will be laughing all the way to the bank more than likely.

Cowboy does have the more diverse skillset, but Conor is the worst kind of matchup for him. If this was at 155, I'd say it's all but a forgone conclusion. At 170, Cowboy has been a little more durable, and Conor's power has not fully carried over.

I still favor Conor, but rooting for Cowboy. Also, regardless of the outcome, we should get a sense of how viable Conor is at 170. He could win and still look like he doesn't belong in there with the real welterweights.

I think it's way to hard to predict seeing as how Connor hasn't fought a really good kicker (I know Aldo can kick very good but he didn't throw any) and also hasn't fought in a while

I bet you'd like to lick Conors salty balls.

Why don’t u suck a big juicy hotdog bitch

Be honest bro. You know you want that salty taste

Be honest you’re still dickriding Conor’s hotdog idiot

My honest feeling is that you're a fucking rocket.

Go and fuck yourself with an imaginary Conor dick bitch

giphy.gif

Back