Be honest people!

How would that work?

Can I not just use my normal method?

p05k39y4.jpg

It's gonna look like this.

Cowboy gon go deep Bro

Something will need to be fixed when Conor returns home to Ireland from his visit to the Mountain.

Welcome to the No Quit Cowboy Era.
iIIsEXV.jpg

It's gonna look like this.

Cowboy gon go deep Bro

Something will need to be fixed when Conor returns home to Ireland from his visit to the Mountain.

Welcome to the No Quit Cowboy Era.
iIIsEXV.jpg
tenor.gif

What’s your inner feelings about Cowboy vs Conor, is it in the fix or not? I honestly think if it’s not Cowboy should win via being a better fighter all around, so what do you think?
wut?

It doesn't seem like a fix. With that said, I don't see how cowboy wins this fight other than working for a take down, or using the fence to clinch and dirty box. Donald has already declared he will fight standing, even though he admits he should probably take him down. Conor has plenty of power at this weight to rock cowboy. We saw his chin get tested in the Gaethje fight, and it looks like hes running out of time to absorb those big shots without consequence. If Conor is looking as good as his coach and those around him say he is, it will most likely be a 1st or 2nd rd stoppage. Looking forward to it!

Cowboy is gonna pull a Rampage and drop easy for the money ,he says hes gonna stand with Conner and play get real Cowboy your chin is too cracked along with your liver honestly this ppv isn't even worth ordering the card is shit save your money and watch the highlights the next day it should be done in 2 minutes

Conor has a good chance of winning.
I hope he loses though, he has enough money, so I'm sure he will be just fine.

Was in the not fixed camp, but watching both men's demeanor with the embeddeds and interviews I can't help thinking something is not right?
It looks like the UFC is trying to give Conor a image makeover even protecting him from legitimate journalist questions about his legal woes. Even Cerrone coming to his defense when it don't concern him, it all feels a little plastic to me...

I think Cowboy should win but you never know... it might be fixed too.

Back