**Be careful what you wish for Khabib, now there's no way out** ...**Keep doubting the king** ...

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*disclaimer: the thread title is not a quote from anyone. It's simply to emphasis the premises of this great HL video

Every one doubting the king again

"they're all celebrating my demise and saying I'm done and this, it certainly lit a fire under my belly. Every single person doubted me. Every single fighter doubted me. Doubt me now."

Time for King McGoat to remind the world once again, and finally shut the haters up

Enjoy the HL: )

Last edited:
<GSPWoah>

IgIiEB1.gif

{<jordan}

*disclaimer: the thread title is not a quote from anyone. It's simply to emphasis the premise of this great HL video

"they're all celebrating my demise and saying I'm done and this, it certainly lit a fire under my belly. Every single person doubted me. Every single fighter doubted me. Doubt me now."

Time for King McGoat to remind the world once again, and finally shut the haters up

Everyone apparently always doubted Conor, but he has been the betting favorite in every MMA fight he has ever had besides the Aldo fight where it was pretty much even

Conor fans need to fuck off with this false narrative about Conor proving the world wrong

ProLogic posting another thread about McGregor. Such a surprise...

Do you relaise quotation marks are also for emphasis

The disclaimer is the first thing you see. You have to be truly stupid to ignore it and carry on...seriously check yourself ...don't ever ever talk tough online again you little troll
....They are called quotation marks? I believe they are used for quotes?
<Dylan>

Do you relaise quotation marks are also for emphasis

The disclaimer is the first thing you see. You have to be truly stupid to ignore it and carry on...seriously check yourself ...don't ever ever talk tough online again you little troll
Only around single words though right? Anyways I'm not an English professor but it was a dick move of you to make the thread title like you did!

*disclaimer: the thread title is not a quote from anyone. It's simply to emphasis the premise of this great HL video

Those who doubted the great king in 2 of his last 4 fights were right to doubt him because he lost.

Everyone apparently always doubted Conor, but he has been the betting favorite in every MMA fight he has ever had besides the Aldo fight where it was pretty much even

Before every big Conor fight, look how many fighters come out and say Conor is going to lose bad etc

I can post compilations of ever big Conor fight where the majority all claimed Conor was going to get "exposed" etc

Only haters like you are trying to rewrite history

The only people who ever give Conor his due are bookies because bookies don't place the lines based on emotion

They have to objectively evaluate Conor's next level skill set, and they come to the realization of just how next level Conor is

What you proved, is simply that there's a reason WHY Conor haters can never put their money where their mouth is

There's a reason why when it comes time to put your money on the line, Conor haters go silent

They just like to talk empty shit.

Let's not also ignore that on sherdog Conor is always going to get exposed and is always treated as some 9-1 underdog no matter who he's facing

If and when Conor makes easy work of Khabib, there will be meltdowns...many will be eating crow....And it's always been like that every Conor fight...

There's always tons of fighters and forum nerds alike who Conor proves dead wrong

Only one trying to rewrite history is you

Bookies have to be objective so thats why they have to give Conor his due

There's a reason why, when money is on the line, Conor is the actual favorite regardless of what jealous fighters and bitter forum nerds spew

Before every big Conor fight, look how many fighters come out and say Conor is going to lose bad etc

I can post compilations of ever big Conor fight where the majority all claimed Conor was going to get "exposed" etc

Only haters like you are trying to rewrite history

The only people who ever give Conor his due are bookies because bookies don't place the lines based on emotion

They have to objectively evaluate Conor's next level skill set, and they come to the realization of just how next level Conor is

What you proved, is simply that there's a reason WHY Conor haters can never put their money where their mouth is

There's a reason why when it comes time to put your money on the line, Conor haters go silent

They just like to talk empty shit.

Let's not also ignore that on sherdog Conor is always going to get exposed and is always treated as some 9-1 underdog no matter who he's facing

If and when Conor makes easy work of Khabib, there will be meltdowns...many will be eating crow....And it's always been like that every Conor fight...

There's always tons of fighters and forum nerds alike who Conor proves dead wrong

Only one trying to rewrite history is you

Bookies have to be objective so thats what they have to give Conor his due

There's a reason why, when money is on the line, Conor is the actual favorite regardless of what jealous fighters and bitter forum nerds spew
Check the polls. Conor has been the sherdog favorite as well as the betting favorite in almost every fight.

he was talking about doubt going against a guy at the bottom of the division. nate has 11 losses... hes up there with artem

"Every single person doubted me."

Alot of his fans would disagree. Heck, even alot of his haters would disagree.

Nice video. It will be fun to watch Sherdog implode after another Conor win.

Be careful what you wish for conor. Your going from cocaine benders and vacations on yachts to a cage with a guy who will hold you down at will and beat you to a pulp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back