**Be careful what you wish for Khabib, now there's no way out** ...**Keep doubting the king** ...

Haha literally nothing that I said was debunked by @Franklin U.

I agree with everything he said, and it is also a fact that Conor's legion of fans have helped shift the line in favour of Conor in almost all of his professional bouts. Just look at the history of where his lines open and where they close. PROlogic doesn't seem to understand that one-sided action does influence a bookie's odds on a fight.

He seems a little slow so I can't blame him though, I just feel a little sorry for the poor chap is all. :D:D

Haha literally nothing that I said was debunked by @Franklin U.

I agree with everything he said

You cant agree with him and then keep your position

So you are now conceding that you were wrong and full of shit

Thank you for coming clean

And thank you again to @Franklin U. for setting the record straight: ) Great work my brother

You cant agree with him and then keep your position

So you are now conceding that you were wrong and full of shit

Thank you for coming clean

And thank you again to @Franklin U. for setting the record straight: ) Great work my brother
Because nothing he said contradicts what I said lol. Even single parties placing a large bet on a fighter can move the line, as it did in the Till - Wonderboy fight.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit...

Sherdog will be better place october 6 when Khabib is snorting on canvas unconsious.

Because nothing he said contradicts what I said lol. Even single parties placing a large bet on a fighter can move the line, as it did in the Till - Wonderboy fight..

Yeah that's not what this is about

Nice attempt at moving the goal posts though

Here is what you said

"The bookies' initial line is meaningless, it's only their best guess at predicting how the public is going to bet. Plus every bookie opens the line differently; bookies don't care about who's going to win, they only care about getting an even amount of money on both sides so they can profit regardless of who wins. In almost all of Conor's pro fights, the line has swung massively in his favour from the opening line because his legion of fans"

@Franklin U. absolutely shattered that ^ with what he posted

Franklin may be you want to come in and day if you agreed with him?

It's obvious your initial post was NOT on agreement, the blob

You are an obvious troll

Last edited:
Btw @Franklin U. What do you personally make of the Conor vs Khabib odds?

I have never actually placed a bet in my life, and I don't plan to

But im interested in all the pre fight discussion we can get lol

Can you share your perspective, with you being someone who does this for a living and actually knowing what you are talking about (unlike most sherdoggers)

What do you think about the false notions from Conor haters about it?
I think the line is spot on.This is a great fight and if you listen to pro fighters opinions (who end up being wrong most of time) then you'd think Khabibby (Love that name that Dustin named on his last after fight interview) would be a -400 favorite.I give Conor alot better chance in fight than what people are giving him.I have no bias but I can't get the memory of him tagging Eddie with 50% power shots and Alvarez falling all over the place.Conor needs to realize that he's a 155er and not a welter (maybe later in career as his frame naturally becomes more dense).
Tough to pick a winner cause I do believe that these are the 2 top 155ers and wouldn't be shocked if Conor did clip khabib.The line is only 170/140 in most areas so if people think khabib is going to run through Conor than laying 170 is rather small.

I think the line is spot on.This is a great fight and if you listen to pro fighters opinions (who end up being wrong most of time) then you'd think Khabibby (Love that name that Dustin named on his last after fight interview) would be a -400 favorite.I give Conor alot better chance in fight than what people are giving him.I have no bias but I can't get the memory of him tagging Eddie with 50% power shots and Alvarez falling all over the place.Conor needs to realize that he's a 155er and not a welter (maybe later in career as his frame naturally becomes more dense).
Tough to pick a winner cause I do believe that these are the 2 top 155ers and wouldn't be shocked if Conor did clip khabib.The line is only 170/140 in most areas so if people think khabib is going to run through Conor than laying 170 is rather small.
Did you know Aldo had those same exact odds against Conor (as Khabib does)

Pretty interesting

And yeah, skill for skill, I've broken it down many times. People have no clue how capable Conor truly is. Conor is the most under rated and under appreciated fighter in the UFC and it's not even close

Thank you for covering the odds side of the fight

I wonder what the odds were for Conor vs Alvarez too

Yeah that's not what this is about

Nice attempt at moving the goal posts though

Here is what you said

"The bookies' initial line is meaningless, it's only their best guess at predicting how the public is going to bet. Plus every bookie opens the line differently; bookies don't care about who's going to win, they only care about getting an even amount of money on both sides so they can profit regardless of who wins. In almost all of Conor's pro fights, the line has swung massively in his favour from the opening line because his legion of fans"

@Franklin U. absolutely shattered that ^ with what he posted

You are an obvious troll
Yes - this was my main issue trying to get across and when I say opinion , theyre not making a statement on who s going to win - JUST WHAT THEY BELIEVE THE OPENING LINE SHOULD BE (yes, theyre favoring fighter A over fighter B so they are making an opinion but only in reference to odds and who should be what..... underdogs win alot in MMA)

Did you know Aldo had those same exact odds against Conor (as Khabib does)

Pretty interesting

And yeah, skill for skill, I've broken it down many times. People have no clue how capable Conor truly is. Conor is the most under rated and under appreciated fighter in the UFC and it's not even close

Thank you for covering the odds side of the fight

I wonder what the odds were for Conor vs Alvarez too
Conor was a -175 favorite over Alvarez which was pretty telling to me.That was one of those instances where I was scratching my head [opening line-important]due to all the verbiage coming from fans and fighters alike. Everyone was picking Eddie.

Yes - this was my main issue trying to get across and when I say opinion , theyre not making a statement on who s going to win - JUST WHAT THEY BELIEVE THE OPENING LINE SHOULD BE (yes, theyre favoring fighter A over fighter B so they are making an opinion but only in reference to odds and who should be what..... underdogs win alot in MMA)
Well said

He's trying to save face by moving the goal posts from what he originally said and then saying you actually agreed with him.

And a lot of people repeat those same talking points too. So there is a lot of ignorance about odds

But even someone like me who has a basic understanding knew enough to know that's not the case lol

You came in and straight set the record straight lol ! Layed down the hammer lol

Conor was a -175 favorite over Alvarez which was pretty telling to me.That was one of those instances where I was scratching my head [opening line-important]due to all the verbiage coming from fans and fighters alike. Everyone was picking Eddie.
This is a great and entertaining watch if you are interested or want something to watch lol

People are now trying to rewrite history "Alvarez was always a gift match up for Conor. Alvarez was never that good"

It happens after every Conor fight. I wonder if Conor will ever get his credit. In that respect, Conor is even more like Ali. Ali never got his respect during his prime either

This is a great and entertaining watch if you are interested or want something to watch lol

People are now trying to rewrite history "Alvarez was always a gift match up for Conor. Alvarez was never that good"

It happens after every Conor fight. I wonder if Conor will ever get his credit. In that respect, Conor is even more like Ali. Ali never got his respect during his prime either

2 things- " christmas" and " easiest fight" will be cringeworthy words that will haunt Eddie for the rest of his days.

#2) let's REALLY evaluate Eddie's run in UFC and I have nothing against Alvarez but he's only looked " real good " in ONE fight and that, ironically, was the RDA title fight. This speaks volumes and the fact that Las Vegas opened Conor in the -170 favorite range because these are intelligent people and are paying attention .I add this disclaimer that, again, Vegas isnt always right but I'm sure they made a small fortune on that one. After all these " professional s" picked Eddie as money in the bank, all the sheep ran to window to get there Alvarez + 145 ticket. Oh well.
Khabib a different animal so I really don't know on this one. I can see either winning and I'm really interested to see the size difference on fight night------- the one thing I'll really be paying attention to on that first Saturday in October.
Back to back weeks- Bellator s biggest fight in promotions history then the next week - the 2 best 155ers go in maybe UFC s biggest dust up in history.
Can't wait as a fight fan.

This thread is imploding.

tumblr_mihef9RcIQ1rdsufgo1_500.gif
2eNrsVG.gif

*disclaimer: the thread title is not a quote from anyone. It's simply to emphasis the premises of this great HL video

Every one doubting the king again

"they're all celebrating my demise and saying I'm done and this, it certainly lit a fire under my belly. Every single person doubted me. Every single fighter doubted me. Doubt me now."

Time for King McGoat to remind the world once again, and finally shut the haters up

Enjoy the HL: )

I'm guessing that Khabib's greatest, deepest wish is to make a lot of money off of this fight, win or lose; everything else is secondary for him (unless you're one of the folks who thinks he'd fight McGregor for free in some parking lot).

Interestingly enough, there's a fair number of people whose life falls apart when they get a sudden windfall (lot's of studies on what happens to lottery winners), so you may be right - Khabib making a lot of money off of this (win or lose) might ruin his life. I hope he's got a good money manager; too many athletes end up being suckered out of most of their earnings by their managers.

These threads are the JNCO jeans of forums: stupid, played out, and an indication of insecurity.

So sad you made up those fake quotes LMAO fuck your Youtube video

*disclaimer: the thread title is not a quote from anyone. It's simply to emphasis the premises of this great HL video

Every one doubting the king again

"they're all celebrating my demise and saying I'm done and this, it certainly lit a fire under my belly. Every single person doubted me. Every single fighter doubted me. Doubt me now."

Time for King McGoat to remind the world once again, and finally shut the haters up

Enjoy the HL: )

fd_ZP2n_W2TVpeDkjTeDRZVASkgt__MBYNPfGvZhnIa53kdHy8iUZ41-c6PJRfzh0SU25IT5tAzjQ5iIpHEpJTwjvCq_d33MkcKAkES8KAA_1Du4ykeJ3U8Dh_lyEQNbLQ=w220-h220-nc

Back