Be a man.... take a stand! How many years does Jon Jones get?

When does Jones come back?

• Total voters
you mean ounishing him for being a ped cheater. you forgot to type that,.

You do spend an awful lot of your free time talking about somebody you dislike so much <21>

Jones CSAC hearing being a disaster is exaggerated.

from a legal and procedural point of view it was a disaster.

We discovered that Jones team had failed to find a supplement containing turinabol despite testing more than double the amount of supplements Jones had listed on his doping control form.

We learned from Paul Scott, Jones expert witness that his defence that it must be contamination was totally speculative and not backed up by any evidence.

We learned from Paul Scott, Jones expert witness that there was no way of knowing when, or how much, turinabol was administered

We learned from Paul Scott that everything he knew about Turinabol was based on four hours research on "bodybuilding websites"

We learned from Jones that despite already having one positive test for recklessness he had failed to do any of the anti doping quizzes set by USADA or read any of the educational literature..

We learned from Jones that his claim of "I have never seen any educational literature from usada" is because he had Malki do everything for him and even forged his signature on USADA documents

We learned that he was informed of the questions for his "lie detector test" IN ADVANCE

CSAC suspended his licence which was the worst possible result for Jones because now they will not even consider his licence until the USADA suspension is finished, so if Jones is suspended for four years, all commmissions will have no choice but to abide by it because CSAC have put that in their judgement.

In the grand scheme of things, whether or not Andy Foster thinks Jones is a cheat is of no relevance.

From a procedural point of view, and it regards to his USADA case, it was, an unmitigated disaster

the only positive from the entire hearing was Andy Fosterr saying he didnt think Jon was a cheat. that was it. I cant think of another takeaway from it.

Last edited:
Jones CSAC hearing being a disaster is exaggerated.

if you dont believe me, heres Iain Kidd (Who when it comes to fighters v USADA is firmly on teh side of defending the fighters and being anti-usada"

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...testimony-disaster-turinabol-usada-suspension

Jon Jones’ disastrous CSAC testimony is a bad sign for his USADA case
Whether it was admitting his manager forged his signature, or confessing to lying on doping control forms, Jon Jones’ drug testing testimony was one giant mess.

giphy.gif

"Disastrous"

from a legal and procedural point of view it was a disaster.

We discovered that Jones team had failed to find a supplement containing turinabol despite testing more than double the amount of supplements Jones had listed on his doping control form.

We learned from Paul Scott, Jones expert witness that his defence that it must be contamination was totally speculative and not backed up by any evidence.

We learned from Paul Scott, Jones expert witness that there was no way of knowing when, or how much, turinabol was administered

We learned from Paul Scott that everything he knew about Turinabol was based on four hours research on "bodybuilding websites"

We learned from Jones that despite already having one positive test for recklessness he had failed to do any of the anti doping quizzes set by USADA or read any of the educational literature..

We learned from Jones that his claim of "I have never seen any educational literature from usada" is because he had Malki do everything for him and even forged his signature on USADA documents

We learned that he was informed of the questions for his "lie detector test" IN ADVANCE

CSAC suspended his licence which was the worst possible result for Jones because now they will not even consider his licence until the USADA suspension is finished, so if Jones is suspended for four years, all commmissions will have no choice but to abide by it because CSAC have put that in their judgement.

In the grand scheme of things, whether or not Andy Foster thinks Jones is a cheat is of no relevance.

From a procedural point of view, and it regards to his USADA case, it was, an unmitigated disaster
if you dont believe me, heres Iain Kidd (Who when it comes to fighters v USADA is firmly on teh side of defending the fighters and being anti-usada"

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/...testimony-disaster-turinabol-usada-suspension

Jon Jones’ disastrous CSAC testimony is a bad sign for his USADA case
Whether it was admitting his manager forged his signature, or confessing to lying on doping control forms, Jon Jones’ drug testing testimony was one giant mess.

"Disastrous"
<Dylan>

I don’t understand how it’s been over a year now with no official ruling on his punishment. Especially since he didn’t offer any explanation right? I don’t really see how he could get off with anything other than 4 years if he has no excuse. Not even saying that because I want him out, I just don’t see how it makes sense otherwise

Yes, the unreasonable delay seems irresponsible, especially if one thinks he should be cleared or receive only a short suspension.

Yes, the unreasonable delay seems irresponsible, especially if one thinks he should be cleared or receive only a short suspension.

It all rather depends who is doing the delaying.

I'm pretty sure that USADA aren't deliberately delaying offering him a 4 year suspension.

I'm fairly confident the delay is at Jones end in either accepting it or opting for arbitration

USADA - Either take a 4 year ban or go to arbitration
Jones - Thats not fair man, four years is unfair
USADA - so you are opting for arbitration
Jones - Nah man, just work with us, four years isnt fair
USADA - But thats what we are offering, four years or arbitration
Jones - But.. I mean I didnt do it, why would I take turinabol
USADA - Youve shown us no evidence to prove it was unintentional, so its 4 years or arbitration, decide
Jones - We dont want to go to abritration
USADA - So you are accepting a 4 year suspension?
Jones - No, thats not fair
and so it goes on and on and on and on

Those jabronis couldn't even nail down Barnett on his fourth drug test failure, so who knows?

Maybe Jonathan is already cleared. He's changed this time!

Time served + a year is fair imho.. having an *** forever in his career is punishment enough too

White should tell him: "You're fighting at HW or f off!"

Back