Be a man.... take a stand! How many years does Jon Jones get?

When does Jones come back?

• Total voters
My sources tell me that USADA is planning a press conference for Monday(tomorrow,) where they will clear Jon of any wrongdoing and give him a heartfelt apology.

FastThisBird-size_restricted.gif

2019 is when we'll see him in the cage.

I think next summer is a perfectly reasonable suspension because that is two years. There will be a lot of people whining and crying that it is not enough that simply don’t like him. But two years out is a long period of time.

So far, only the people who think it's going to be four years explained it : it's literally the guideline suspension. Other just took a wild guess over what they think is fair and how much they like Jones or not.

Anything less than four years means there is at least one mitigating factor. The most important being obviously to find a tainted supplement, but we already know that his team tested everything and couldn't find any turinabol. Mir failed for the same stuff and he got the full guideline suspension : two years as a first time offender.

There is no magic bribe that will save Jones, the only thing that matters is if he can find a mitigating factor.

Lmao glad this got bumped. Told you fools. There's a few guys who thought they just knew everything about usada, guess not I guess me scrolling sherdog and Twitter was enough to realize bones was coming back this year cuz that shit was obvious three weeks ago.

So far, only the people who think it's going to be four years explained it : it's literally the guideline suspension. Other just took a wild guess over what they think is fair and how much they like Jones or not.

Anything less than four years means there is at least one mitigating factor. The most important being obviously to find a tainted supplement, but we already know that his team tested everything and couldn't find any turinabol. Mir failed for the same stuff and he got the full guideline suspension : two years as a first time offender.

There is no magic bribe that will save Jones, the only thing that matters is if he can find a mitigating factor.

Do you still think there isn't any magic bribe?
{<jordan}

Back