BBC contributor responsible for Tommy Robinson getting banned from Facebook

I support and stand with Tommy Robinson. Being against acid attacks, rape gangs, and the killing of children doesn't make you a hateful person or a bigot. Being against shitty ideologies doesn't mean you hate people that adhere to that ideology.

Religion has no place in politics especially Islam in the west. Tommy is right on that point and seems to be a champion for England. It appears England is changing rapidly and not for the better.

Censorship on these sites should be alarming to people but unfortunately most want nothing but an echo-chamber. We want comfort in our ignorance and to be told everything is alright...

Heard a joke about Tommy, he is supposed to be controlled opposition, but Muslim antics are just that bad everything he says is true.

Brick-Tamland.gif

D0VwgU3U8AEGrYr.jpg:large

Not the biggest fan of Tommy Robinson but it's pretty wild how much influence these special interest groups/personalities have over the internet.

This Mohammad Shafiq guy went to Facebook and basically tried Tommy in a makeshift trial... only Tommy wasn't in on it and had no way of defending himself.

FB is a private entity and so can discriminate , but if they are receiving public funds or have ever benefited from tax payer money then I think it is fine for Trump to do something.

All these Western governments and major corporations say they are fighting 'hate speech' but the truth is they are highly selective , allowing some 'hate speech' while disallowing some 'hate speech' . Major religions are always given a pass.

Well Tommy is a degenerate scumbag anyway so he probably deserved it.

The funny thing about Tommy Robinson, is that he has gone by 5 different names and one of his several arrests (and imprisonments) was due to passport fraud. He illegally entered the United States with somebody else's passport. He's also been arrested for mortgage fraud. He's the definition of a conman.

Funny how there is a certain end of the political spectrum whose members get taken in by and adore virtually transparent con men.
165819ab5aabf28cade59a38d338f049.jpg

It's enough to smear Tommy apparently. Is the message worth hearing regardless of the messenger? I'd venture to say most who shit on him have been told what to think and just parrot what they've heard. Unfortunately by the time people admit tommy saw the writing on the wall it will be too late.

Tommy had a good interview a few years ago with Dave Rubin who is a lefty, or was and is a relatively objective interviewer and thinker who doesn't go along to get along... Check it out.

Tommy had a good interview a few years ago with Dave Rubin who is a lefty, or was and is a relatively objective interviewer and thinker who doesn't go along to get along... Check it out.

Lol at Dave Rubin being a lefty... Aside from being pro gay marriage, he's a right wing shill who is laughably stupid (which is a given with the whole right wing shill)

He's an intellectual midget afraid of a debate (see his ducking of Sam Seder) while being dishonest by claiming that lefties refuse to debate him

Let's put an end to this nonsense myth that Dave Rubin is a "lefty"

Lol at Dave Rubin being a lefty... Aside from being pro gay marriage, he's a right wing shill who is laughably stupid (which is a given with the whole right wing shill)

He's an intellectual midget afraid of a debate (see his ducking of Sam Seder) while being dishonest by claiming that lefties refuse to debate him

Let's put an end to this nonsense myth that Dave Rubin is a "lefty"
Well, you say myth but he himself said he was, i believe in the tommy interview and others. If I recall correctly, he has changed his affiliation because of what is becoming of the left, or he has said something to that effect. Who cares about political labels anyway. Most people throw them around in an attempt to subjugate or demean or box in a person. Maybe you're guilty...

Well, you say myth but he himself said he was, i believe in the tommy interview and others. If I recall correctly, he has changed his affiliation because of what is becoming of the left, or he has said something to that effect. Who cares about political labels anyway. Most people throw them around in an attempt to subjugate or demean or box in a person. Maybe you're guilty...

He calls himself the left because thats whats useful to his Koch / Prager overlords. They push the narrative that "look, even THE LEFTY agrees with us".. But he holds literally every single right wing position. Even Dennis Prager literally said to his face.. "please keep referring to yourself as LEFT, because thats useful to us"

Oh and his "views" changed when he started receiving payments from Koch

He calls himself the left because thats whats useful to his Koch / Prager overlords. They push the narrative that "look, even THE LEFTY agrees with us".. But he holds literally every single right wing position.

Oh and his "views" changed when he started receiving payments from Koch
Perhaps. I don't get into partisanship too much. Individuals have their opinions and I have mine. What's important is being open to discussion and "hearing" while listening instead of thinking of ways to win against people who have different perspectives. Rubin has hosted interesting debates and doesn't seem to be unswayable.

Beside the point though, tommy's message is an important one. I didn't listen to him for a while, one, because I didn't care too much out of ignorance and another because I heard the smearing and just wrote him off as a conman... For better or worse, he cares about his country and it's future...

Well Tommy is a degenerate scumbag anyway so he probably deserved it.
You are like the church ladies from the nineties who tried to get Howard Stern banned, only they had more principles.

You are like the church ladies from the nineties who tried to get Howard Stern banned, only they had more principles.
I didn't do shit to get him banned, he got himself banned. How is that my fault?

The funny thing about Tommy Robinson, is that he has gone by 5 different names and one of his several arrests (and imprisonments) was due to passport fraud. He illegally entered the United States with somebody else's passport. He's also been arrested for mortgage fraud. He's the definition of a conman.

The whole name changing thing is a well beaten horse though. Same with the "mortgage fraud".

You're confusing "transparent conman" with "smooth deceiver". Both take non-discerning people in. But only the most idiotic of rubes fall for the first.

(And, just for the record, I never supported Barry. And consider him the midwife of Fat Baby Donny due to his repeated refusals over eight years to oppose corporate interests and stand up for labor.)

Funny how there is a certain end of the political spectrum whose members get taken in by and adore virtually transparent con men.
165819ab5aabf28cade59a38d338f049.jpg
You're confusing "transparent conman" with "smooth deceiver". Both take non-discerning people in. But only the most idiotic of rubes fall for the first.

(And, just for the record, I never supported Barry. And consider him the midwife of Fat Baby Donny due to his repeated refusals over eight years to oppose corporate interests and stand up for labor.)
Couldn't the same argument be said about Hillary? Her track record with Wall Street, questionable charity, and blatant comments about "public and private personas" were well known. Saying only one side of the political spectrum are getting taken in by this bullshit feels a bit like tribalism.

Couldn't the same argument be said about Hillary? Her track record with Wall Street, questionable charity, and blatant comments about "public and private personas" were well known. Saying only one side of the political spectrum are getting taken in by this bullshit feels a bit like tribalism.
It is. Blatant tribalism from a blatant tribalist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back