BBC contributor responsible for Tommy Robinson getting banned from Facebook

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

D0VwgU3U8AEGrYr.jpg:large

Not the biggest fan of Tommy Robinson but it's pretty wild how much influence these special interest groups/personalities have over the internet.

This Mohammad Shafiq guy went to Facebook and basically tried Tommy in a makeshift trial... only Tommy wasn't in on it and had no way of defending himself.

Meh, when all these tech companies end up regulated, they’ll regret their decision.

PS, get off Facebook, wtf is wrong with you?

Quit facebook last year. Felt great. Don't feel like I am missing much.

You should see what underemployed white girls are doing with saran wrap these days.

I wonder if people like this get off on the power they believe they have by trying to ruin someone, truly believe they are fighting "nazi extremists" or do they simply believe that censorship is the best course of action to combat things they don't agree with?

These corporations are doing the governments bidding to avail of favorable taxes and regulations. Social media has become the number one tool of the new world order's propaganda campaigns. Venezuela is going to wrongfully have their government overthrown so the new world order (Israeli billionaires, bankers, oil barons and arms manufacturers) can control their oil trade

Typical. Twitter already kicked him off. All the platforms kicked off Alex Jones at the same time. It's amazing how they aren't trying to hide how they coordinate and in communication. And anyone can see how they push certain candidates and causes and silence others.

His documentary came out yesterday
‘Panodrama’ and to be honest
It was fucking excellent
The ending was COLD

I sat there after watching it, genuinely thinking that ‘if the bbc have power, we are gonna see it full force now’
(He showed people how to cancel their tv licenses, which would cost the bbc millions)

Then boom, this news this morning as I’m driving to work ( on bbc radio 1 too)
No mention of his documentary
Just that he’s a racist etc
It does look like he’s been silenced due to the expose video he put out.

The funny thing about Tommy Robinson, is that he has gone by 5 different names and one of his several arrests (and imprisonments) was due to passport fraud. He illegally entered the United States with somebody else's passport. He's also been arrested for mortgage fraud. He's the definition of a conman.

You wont really miss anything unless you use it to keep in touch with people long distance. As of now I use it to keep in touch with family. I have like 50+ family members in the area and it's nice to see what's going on in their lives. Not to mention the ones on the east coast and back in the mother land.

The funny thing about Tommy Robinson, is that he has gone by 5 different names and one of his several arrests (and imprisonments) was due to passport fraud. He illegally entered the United States with somebody else's passport. He's also been arrested for mortgage fraud. He's the definition of a conman.
Oh shit, mortgage fraud and illegal travel are now facebook's concerns? Cali and Arizona must have lost a shitload of facebook users then.

Oh shit, mortgage fraud and illegal travel are now facebook's concerns? Cali and Arizona must have lost a shitload of facebook users then.

I could care less about him and Facebook. I'm not on that site, I don't know their rules, and I don't know why he was kicked off. I really couldn't care less. I just think it's hilarious that a guy who is famous for his rants about immigration has been imprisoned for passport fraud (among other things) and is on video bragging about how he can score drugs in any country he travels to.

He had a checkered past but he is trying to the right thing. He does not call for violence against Muslims he is just calling for people to wake up. He is doing what he thinks is right for England. He has had threats made against him and his family and police do nothing to help or protect him. They just send him letters to beware and observant.

His documentary came out yesterday
‘Panodrama’ and to be honest
It was fucking excellent
The ending was COLD

I sat there after watching it, genuinely thinking that ‘if the bbc have power, we are gonna see it full force now’
(He showed people how to cancel their tv licenses, which would cost the bbc millions)

Then boom, this news this morning as I’m driving to work ( on bbc radio 1 too)
No mention of his documentary
Just that he’s a racist etc
It does look like he’s been silenced due to the expose video he put out.
Agree yet the law, tech giants, media, and politicians can't do anything about the child killing, self harm real horrors of Momo....christ we need a Oben in England RIGHT now.

I wonder if people like this get off on the power they believe they have by trying to ruin someone, truly believe they are fighting "nazi extremists" or do they simply believe that censorship is the best course of action to combat things they don't agree with?
Its power, wrapped in fake progressivism

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back