Battlestar Galactica 2003 (Need new tv series)

I misspoke actually...I really like the Mutiny...I didn't think Felix had it in him...

The trial of Gaius was a good filler...

Ok, gotcha, my fault.

Oh yeah the trial was brilliant imho. I was really into it.

need to get it with Japanese subs, so my wife can understand it. Really is epic/life altering.

I believe someone could actually give the defense codes
of Earth or a country away in some way like the show portayed.

or hack into, and mess up our drones? yeah I see that as a big possibility. Esp since we haven7t fought a force that is anywhere near our tech level since WWII

And I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet....Caprica 6 is hot as fuck...
Personally I found almost every other actress in that show hotter.

Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff)
katee-sackhoff-image.jpg

Comicon goddess status.

Sharon (Grace Park)
grace_park_sexy_66861-1152x864.jpg

I can't even link the best of her because of ass floss.

Racetrack (Leah Cairns)
10f.jpg

Admiral Cain (Michelle Forbes)
trueblood09_30.jpg

Anastasia (Kandyse McClure)
kandyse-mcclure-aka-lt-dualla-battlestar-galactica-10502068-1680-1050.jpg

Cally (Nicki Clyne)
TV_Battlestar_Galactica_Nicki_Clyne.jpg

So nerd hot.

Holy shit... I always thought Dee was cute...(the black girl), but she's beautiful in that pic above...my god...

and LOL @ Admiral Cain...she is a different type of hot...like Oedipus complex hot...

or finding power sexy..

That not a good pic of Grace Park, Madmick. Her best pics are of her looking cute rather than posing it up. Come on. Get it together.

Yeah the uniform is pretty unflattering though

BSG was a great show, last season was a little rough but first three were stellar. Hated final episode. TNG first three seasons were pretty rough when you think about it.

I absolutely cannot stand Michelle Forbes so her character in BSG was brilliant.

That not a good pic of Grace Park, Madmick. Her best pics are of her looking cute rather than posing it up. Come on. Get it together.

I like this, I agree, some women are better classy.

Last edited:
It's not like BSG really sucked, it was just a waste of epic potential.

They also borrowed some stuff from ST Voyager,

Like making their own stealth fighter
And encountering another Earth ship, who didn't have any morals left.

Last edited:
and LOL @ Admiral Cain...she is a different type of hot...like Oedipus complex hot...

or finding power sexy..
Nah, it's MILF hot. Never forget...

MICHELLEFORBES01.JPG

She was the Dionysian-type goddess in the 2nd season of True Blood, btw.

It really hit its stride once Brian Austin Green showed up, and by Episode 7 ("The Demon Hand" with the T2 retcon and Summer Glau dancing at the end) the show was off and running. Season 2 is sheer genius, although Fox did screw it up a little bit by demanding standalone episodes that had nothing to do with the story being told and that were intended to grab new viewers who hadn't been following the whole series. So a few episodes in the middle of the season will have a bit of a, "WTF, why am I watching this?" feel, but Josh Friedman had to play ball with the network, and once he got them off of his back, he brought the series home in a big way. The last few episodes are some of the best television I've had the privilege to watch.

Glad you liked the first season, and I expect you'll enjoy the second even more.

Back