Battlefield: Hardline (police themed Battlefield) *video update*

after what happened with the release of BF4 Ill wait a couple of months if I even consider buying this.

It also doesnt help I hate pay to win type of games so if this is a main component I aint playing this.

Its based on in game currency

Sounds like a better version of APB:Reloaded. I loved that game but the hackers killed my experience.

Doesn't interest me. Battlefield is the obly MP series I've played in the last 5 years. I want 2143, made by dice. Not some second rate cash in by a lesser studio

Sounds like someone has been playing arma 3 altis life mod.

I know this isn't being made by DICE, but still pretty pissed about the BF4 debacle. I remember a BF4 dev doing an interview after Watchdogs I believe it was, was delayed. He said he sympathized with Ubisoft for the backlash they were facing because they we close to having to postpone BF4.

So how bad was it before they made the decision to force out that half finished POS.

it looks like a mod of BF4

ifbto45oz0hl3.gif

^ lol at this hardline gif

Graphically this looks worst then battlefield 4

Last edited:
Will it still have all the fun hit detection, lag, and awesome rubber banding the bf4 had.

absolutely. seeing how it looks like a battlefield 4 mod

Yea I was thinking the same thing, seems more like a expansion or mod. They even use the same weapon models.

Yea I was thinking the same thing, seems more like a expansion or mod. They even use the same weapon models.

Yeah, this is the one battlefield i have zero interest in. i was hoping they'd grow a set an make 2143 or go back to WW2, instead i got what looks like a little quality version mod.

Also it's not DICE making the game, they are busy working on star war battlefront.

I think this game looks good. It's a nice change of pace. I will most likely try it out.

I think this game looks good. It's a nice change of pace. I will most likely try it out.

No matter how good it looks if EA doesn't get their server infrastructure sorted out it will be shit.

sooo Counter Strike?

With elements of Payday.

Looks as though they are going to try to make a competitive scene for it with these game modes. Which wont work if they still have level based weapons/mods with a bad spectator mode and unbalanced weapons.

With the current and sustainable rise of popularity with CS:GO. Its not surprising they are trying to imitate it in some way.

No matter how good it looks if EA doesn't get their server infrastructure sorted out it will be shit.

Yea that's true, the server issues is what made me stop playing BF4. I would hope they would learn from their mistakes and make it much better this time around.

Back