Battlefield: Hardline (police themed Battlefield) *video update*

people crying about this being a mod need to realize that console players dont have mods, this game is probably for the console player

It still is pretty much BF4 but with new maps and skins, same guns with attachments.

people crying about this being a mod need to realize that console players dont have mods, this game is probably for the console player

That's even worst. Look what happened to first bad company because it was "just for console players"

So do you get to spend 2 weeks on paid leave after shooting someone? And then get in an Internet fight in the war rom over your use of force?

If that's the case I'm done playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure and giving this a shot.

Played the beta for a little bit and was very underwhelmed. Good luck selling it for $60 especially after Battlefiasco 4.

Played the beta for a little bit and was very underwhelmed. Good luck selling it for $60 especially after Battlefiasco 4.

this if anyone can justify supporting EA after buying BF4 for $60 then paying $50 for premium. They havent even released the last 2 expansions for BF with the last most likely around October people are truly lemings to the gaming industry.

Just got my Beta Key in a email for PS4. Gonna check it out later today.

Feels very meh, doesn't feel like a bank robbing game at all just a re skinned BF4. They probably could have done something cool with the frostbite engine but this just feels lazy.

I am more pumped about Rainbow Six Seige

The video footage demo match they played. Games pacing seems very off in multiplayer. Appears to be a mixture of the old Rainbow Six games and the SWAT series.

The video footage demo match they played. Games pacing seems very off in multiplayer. Appears to be a mixture of the old Rainbow Six games and the SWAT series.

I loved the footage they showed but have a gut feeling that its gonna be abunch randoms blowing holes in everywall for fun. I wish it was more of a single player like SWAT 4 than mutiplayer.

I love me some Battlefield (350hr on BF4) but this was very meh. The gunplay by Visceral doesn`t seem as tight and refined as DICE

130ae4b186a533d0e0dc666d19fcdb4b4d3937cfc7da1b5e6a551221bb4e7f64_1.gif

Pretty much

I am having fum with the beta. Got my M16 set up nice with gas mask and gas.

I have an extra beta key so let me know if anyone wants it.

I went 8 & 0 on my first match. I couldn’t figure out how to get the $ out of the Armored truck though. I'm a pathetic crook I guess.

Back