Batman vs Spider-Man, Who Wins?

das omen

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Been having a discussion with a co-worker on this hypothetical match-up between Batman and Spider-Man. I'm sure this has been addressed on Sherdog at some point but my tablet is running slow to run a search.

Try to consider multiple scenarios: Batman and Spidey are face to face both with prep-time ready to duel, both a facing each other with neither given prep-time, Spider-Man facing a no prep-time Batman, and then finally Batman facing a no prep-time Spider-Man. Location will be and large and empty warehouse. If they fight, then everything resets again, is there one character that will win in more scenarios than the other or will one character win every match-up despite the scenario?

Who will win?

Thanks for your reply GearSolidMetal, long time sherdog member here mostly a lurker. I do enjoy your posts.

If mods can add a poll I will greatly appreciate it.

Spidey is faster, stronger and just as intelligent.

He also has his own gadgets and tech so it's a no contest Spidey victory

I'd say Spidey, especially so if Batman couldn't prepare beforehand. Spider Man has superhuman physical capabilities, a weapon (web shooters) that could cause Batman some real issues, and most of all he has his spider sense which would make it extremely difficult for Batman to catch him by surprise with a disabling attack. In an actual physical fight, Batman wouldn't be able to lay a finger on him. The only hope he would have would be to catch Spidey in an elaborate pre planned trap...if Spider Man's spider sense would even allow that.

"So one Question I'm always asked. Who would win in a fight? Who would win in a fight if Galactus fought The Hulk, or if Thor fought Iron Man? And there's one answer to all of that. It's so simple, anyone should know this. The person who'd win in a fight is the person that the scriptwriter wants to win! If I'm writing a story, about The Thing, from the Fantastic Four, and he gets into a big fight with Spider-Man, and millions of people out there say Who Would Win? Well, it depends on who I want to win if I'm writing the script. If I want Spider-Man to win, he'll win. If I want the Thing to win, he'll win. These are fictitious characters, the writer can do whatever he wants with them! So stop asking those questions, 'cause I've had it with that."

---Stan Lee

Don't mean to be nagative but i think that belongs here.

Spider-Man realistically, he's far faster and stronger, is also an expert fighter, and.while he isn't as smart as Bruce he's also highly intelligent.

Of course I'm sure the batman fans will say batman. I mean batman fans think he can beat anyone based on the premise that no matter the power difference, batman will do everything perfectly and his opponent will fight like a moron.

He inexplicably gets this huge bonus because he'll "do whatever it takes", even though no, he won't, he has the same no killing policy everyone else does.

Pretty sure they're fighting on the ufc 200 card. Why not wait until then.

Spiderman via not having to rely on gadgets.

The Bat is an overrated can.

I can't see how DC possibly thought Batman vs Superman was a marketable matchup. Head to head, to the death, it's a very early and decisive kill for Kal-El.

Will go see though.

I'll go with batman. Spidey relies on gadgets too. With ought his web shooters, he is just an agile fighter who sometimes senses things right before they happen. Close one though

Strictly Bruce Wayne versus Peter Parker?

Batman ends up wearing webs hanging upside down with J.Jonah Jameson putting his picture on the front page.

I'll go with batman. Spidey relies on gadgets too. With ought his web shooters, he is just an agile fighter who sometimes senses things right before they happen. Close one though
No, he''s not. Spiderman has spider-strength. He does whatever a spider can.

Batman loses to anyone with superpowers. Aquaman would take him into deep water.

No poll? They both beat TS' ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back