Batman vs Spider-Man, Who Wins?

Thanks for your reply GearSolidMetal, long time sherdog member here mostly a lurker. I do enjoy your posts.

If mods can add a poll I will greatly appreciate it.

I think we were all lurkers, once upon a time. ;)

You're drunk. Your location betrays you.

Currently in Fontana, CA. And I don't drink.

who-is-the-joker-517607.jpg

God Batman shits down Spiderman's neck.

Remove the Man from both their names. A Bat would own a spider. It's simple it's science.

SPIDERMAN LOOMS! If it was vs. Flyman or Brundelfly then the Man Spider would rek.

I'll go with batman. Spidey relies on gadgets too. With ought his web shooters, he is just an agile fighter who sometimes senses things right before they happen. Close one though

You're really selling his power set short. He's far faster than a human, to the point he can dodge automatic weapons fire at close range.

He's strong enough to casually throw a car at someone in a fight, punch people through brick walls, and one punch ko anyone without superhuman endurance.

His spider sense also functions constantly and not occasionally. He gets hit in fights for the same reason speedsters do. The writing demands it since they aren't usually fighting someone with their level of speed.

Spidey, no contest. Bats doesn't have a pre-made Spiderman kit like he does for the JLA, and Spidey is smarter, stronger, faster, tougher, and more athletic. There's no way Batman could beat him straightforward.

If its a death match, Spidey could literally kill him with one blow. He pulls his punches against normal people like Supes does. He can lift at least 10 tons, he has the force to shatter every bone in the human body at 50%, much less all out. The suit might help Bruce some, but Parker can go 60% or 70% and punch him thru the suit and murder him. Realistically, he is strong enough to literally rip Bats head off from his shoulders.

You're really selling his power set short. He's far faster than a human, to the point he can dodge automatic weapons fire at close range.

He's strong enough to casually throw a car at someone in a fight, punch people through brick walls, and one punch ko anyone without superhuman endurance.

His spider sense also functions constantly and not occasionally. He gets hit in fights for the same reason speedsters do. The writing demands it since they aren't usually fighting someone with their level of speed.
After much consideration, I will concede, because I just don't know the extent of spideys powers. I know he is supposed to be highly dangerous, I just don't know enough about him.

After much consideration, I will concede, because I just don't know the extent of spideys powers. I know he is supposed to be highly dangerous, I just don't know enough about him.

In his younger days he was around the ten ton strength level, these days I think it's twenty tons.

He's.very, very smart to the point that guys like Reed Richards and Tony Stark respect his intellect. He invented the webbing and tracking devices when he was 16.

The spider sense functions constantly barring plot devices. He's able to instinctively dodge threats he's not consciously aware of. He can also stick to surfaces when he chooses to.

He's not bullet proof, but.has far more endurance than a normal person, in addition to his superhuman agility and reflexes.

He also heals faster than normal, but not enough for it to matter in a fight. He's an expert hand to hand combatant as well, capable of speed blitzing multiple metahumans simultaneously.

Back