Baszler: Caraway "really is a nice guy though "

Too early before I can say that. He might be just playing it cool for the cameras. If he's a cool guy or a douche, it'll eventually come out

When they are back home here in WA, they live about forty minutes away in Tri-Cities (BC&MT). The above statement is true and pretty disappointing.

We run into them quite a bit be it shopping or out to dinner, and they both are very rude in person. Have some friends that trained with them at Yakamma and they couldn't stand to be around either of them.

Kind of a bummer, always want to root for people coming out of the area but they both have pretty crappy attitudes when they are out and about.

I want to dislike the guy, especially if it's true about him elbowing cat. But I have to agree with you, he's coming across quite well, he seems content being behind the scenes and let Tate take the spotlight.
I disagree with shayna however, if he keeps bringing up the Rousey incident it makes him look worse and she'll keep using it to her advantage.

He doesn't keep bringing up the incident

I actually never knew how the whole "elbow" thing started
So BC walked by Cat Zingano & Cat's husband saw him elbow her head, but she said she did not feel it?

From her side of it, Caraway walked by and she got popped in the head. She turned around to look, and Uriah Hall said "Hey, I think that guy just elbowed you in the back of the head."

She texted her husband to let him know about it, and that's what got him all fired up.

so let me get this straight, people hate Caraway because of the following

1. after continuous baiting by Ronda about easily beating him up in a fight, calling him Mr Tate and other cheap shots, he return fire with a comment about punching the teeth down her throat, and he is the bad guy.

2. a week after the event, a member of Kat's team come out saying he struck her in the head before the weigh ins, yet Dana knows nothing and the guy they claim as their witness (Uriah Hall) says he saw nothing and there was no confrontation or incident as far as he knew. Also they claim her husband was so "Outraged by this" yet he did nothing or even report it to the UFC brass.

3. his weed comment, the only reason this is a problem because all the stoners on here get upset when someone has the audacity to say bad things about their "Cool Drug" well guess what you can have not tried something and still hate it.

I have not tried Meth, but still hate it
I have not tried Murder, but still hate Murders
I have not raped a woman, but still hate Rapists.

It's O.K, Caraway has one of those faces (CB dolloway is another) that people just hate. so cool hate him for his face..... but calm down on the other BULLSHIT

This, x10.

Akira pegged him right in my books

But in caraways defence, I'd be pissed too

if no one knows the dude, how can you infere whether he is nice or not based on a TV show?

She's right.... there was nothing to apologize for in the first place.

Ronda with her tough 'guy' act calling him out.... he just responds back with what more than likely would happen if he were to fight her. And then: Forearm to forehead, slight swoon, and Ronda cries "heaven forfend!"

What he said

so let me get this straight, people hate Caraway because of the following

1. after continuous baiting by Ronda about easily beating him up in a fight, calling him Mr Tate and other cheap shots, he return fire with a comment about punching the teeth down her throat, and he is the bad guy.

2. a week after the event, a member of Kat's team come out saying he struck her in the head before the weigh ins, yet Dana knows nothing and the guy they claim as their witness (Uriah Hall) says he saw nothing and there was no confrontation or incident as far as he knew. Also they claim her husband was so "Outraged by this" yet he did nothing or even report it to the UFC brass.

3. his weed comment, the only reason this is a problem because all the stoners on here get upset when someone has the audacity to say bad things about their "Cool Drug" well guess what you can have not tried something and still hate it.

I have not tried Meth, but still hate it
I have not tried Murder, but still hate Murders
I have not raped a woman, but still hate Rapists.

It's O.K, Caraway has one of those faces (CB dolloway is another) that people just hate. so cool hate him for his face..... but calm down on the other BULLSHIT

I lol'd @ hate him for his face

but I agree, I never found a real reason to hate the guy

as a matter of fact, I fucking hate akira for what he did to bc on the show. I was really happy to see akira get choked out and cried on bisping's shoulder. pulling pranks is one thing but to cut someone's hair while they are sleeping? that deserves a beatdown

Wait, Shayna is saying that Caraway should have continued to threaten to punch Ronda's teeth down? WTF?

I love these threads. If Shayna or any fighter on Team Ronda say something like "Hallman started the fight", its quickly dismissed, but if she or anyone else on the team say anything that even remotely puts blame on Ronda or her team its taken as gospel.

Back