Baszler: Caraway "really is a nice guy though "

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
She's right.... there was nothing to apologize for in the first place.

Ronda with her tough 'guy' act calling him out.... he just responds back with what more than likely would happen if he were to fight her. And then: Forearm to forehead, slight swoon, and Ronda cries "heaven forfend!"

Caraway is coming across pretty good on TUF so far
I don't know what "actions" you are talking about though, he never knocked Ronda's teeth out (lol) & apologized so that was the right thing to do

i'm sure the other "actions" he is referring to is when he supposedly elbowed the other chick in the head backstage at the ufc.

i'm sure the other "actions" he is referring to is when he supposedly elbowed the other chick in the head backstage at the ufc.

Let's just hope he's not hanging too much on a "supposedly" and a "backstage"

Can you provide some examples of statements and actions other than the "smash your teeth in" comment?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...se-taking-pat-healy-ufc-bonus-after-drug-test

"All I've got to say is that's some expensive weed. I like Healy a lot. I came up through the fighting ranks with him. We used to train together at Team Quest. I love the guy. But I have absolutely zero remorse or guilt.

I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I've never tried it. I've never smoked a drug in my life. So I have absolutely zero tolerance for people that do it. I don't care if it's legal in some places or not. I think it's absolutely ridiculous. Whether it's legal in real life or not, they tell you to follow the rules. You need to follow the rules."

I think Caraway's coming off decently on the show and doesn't seem like a bad guy but he's said a few stupid things.

"I've never done it but I hate" is a pretty stupid way of seeing things. A lot of people have probably never done MMA but hate it in the exact same way (because somebody else told them to) in states/places where it's unsanctioned.

Ronda wants to give him and meisha hell and make him look like the bad guy.
She'll always hold this over them and play this card.

He received Healy's bonus when Healy tested positive.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...se-taking-pat-healy-ufc-bonus-after-drug-test

"All I've got to say is that's some expensive weed. I like Healy a lot. I came up through the fighting ranks with him. We used to train together at Team Quest. I love the guy. But I have absolutely zero remorse or guilt.

I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I've never tried it. I've never smoked a drug in my life. So I have absolutely zero tolerance for people that do it. I don't care if it's legal in some places or not. I think it's absolutely ridiculous. Whether it's legal in real life or not, they tell you to follow the rules. You need to follow the rules."

I think Caraway's coming off decently on the show and doesn't seem like a bad guy but he's said a few stupid things.

"I've never done it but I hate" is a pretty stupid way of seeing things. A lot of people have probably never done MMA but hate it in the exact same way (because somebody else told them to) in states/places where it's unsanctioned.

The guy hates weed and accepted Healy's stripped bonus money. What a jerk.

:rolleyes:

That is why you dislike him?
He happened to be correct with the "follow the rules" thing

The guy hates weed and accepted Healy's stripped bonus money. What a jerk.

:rolleyes:

Well, you seem pretty set in your ways of not seeing a small portion of his statement as moronic.

That's fine.

That is why you dislike him?
He happened to be correct with the "follow the rules" thing

Read my last paragraph. I don't give a shit that he took the money, or is happy with it. He could've just said that. Or just said, "You have to follow the rules."

But he expounded, and poorly.

Well, you seem pretty set in your ways of not seeing a small portion of his statement as moronic.

That's fine.

Read my last paragraph. I don't give a shit that he took the money, or is happy with it. He could've just said that. Or just said, "You have to follow the rules."

So his "actions" that you disliked was how he "expounded" on a topic??

Holy shit lol

how dare he express dislike for something that is 1) illegal and 2) against the rules. seriously, you are reaching.

the fact of the matter is, caraway was not to popular coming into this show and ronda was. now that people see more of how they actually act, that opinion has changed.

the fact of the matter is, caraway was not to popular coming into this show and ronda was. now that people see more of how they actually act, that opinion has changed.

I cannot say I actually like Caraway, but he has not done a single thing on TUF to talk badly about & even Baszler is saying that

That is very surprising to me as I would have thought he would be the one that stuck out as an ass (more-so than Edmund & RR)

I cannot say I actually like Caraway, but he has not done a single thing on TUF to talk badly about & even Baszler is saying that

That is very surprising to me as I would have thought he would be the one that stuck out as an ass (more-so than Edmund & RR)

that is what everybody was expecting, caraway to be a smug ass starting trouble. as it turns out, he has been pretty chill while ronda's team has done nothing but mean mug and turn every word said into an altercation.

so let me get this straight, people hate Caraway because of the following

1. after continuous baiting by Ronda about easily beating him up in a fight, calling him Mr Tate and other cheap shots, he return fire with a comment about punching the teeth down her throat, and he is the bad guy.

2. a week after the event, a member of Kat's team come out saying he struck her in the head before the weigh ins, yet Dana knows nothing and the guy they claim as their witness (Uriah Hall) says he saw nothing and there was no confrontation or incident as far as he knew. Also they claim her husband was so "Outraged by this" yet he did nothing or even report it to the UFC brass.

3. his weed comment, the only reason this is a problem because all the stoners on here get upset when someone has the audacity to say bad things about their "Cool Drug" well guess what you can have not tried something and still hate it.

I have not tried Meth, but still hate it
I have not tried Murder, but still hate Murders
I have not raped a woman, but still hate Rapists.

It's O.K, Caraway has one of those faces (CB dolloway is another) that people just hate. so cool hate him for his face..... but calm down on the other BULLSHIT

No offense but how about that Zingano elbowing?

No offense but how about that Zingano elbowing?

you mean the one that was never corroborated. when their star witness (uriah hall) claimed nothing happened. the elbow that so enraged her husband that he not only didn't confront Caraway, he also didn't even tell the UFC brass?

yep, that really sounds bad.

Back