Based On What I Saw In The McGregor Fight...

Coinor looked overacting, like he had tom convince HIMSELF that he can beat Aldo. Aldo was completely calm and collected.

Nah. If anything I think Conor was trying to provide more hype for the title fight, selling the storyline of a rivalry etc. He was definitely fired up, but obviously they weren't going to fight in the stands, personally I think it was all for the cameras and both guys did a great job playing their roles.

Nah. If anything I think Conor was trying to provide more hype for the title fight, selling the storyline of a rivalry etc. He was definitely fired up, but obviously they weren't going to fight in the stands, personally I think it was all for the cameras and both guys did a great job playing their roles.

I am not so sure. Some guys get carried away by the testosterone after a big win. McGregor didn't seem like he was acting. He seemed genuinelly riled up.

And McGregor is classless.

McGreggor is a peasant. Everything about his persona is classless and lame.

The only time he doesn't sound like an uneducated fool is when he talks about fighting. I have no idea why anyone who is not Irish would be a fan.

McGreggor is a peasant. Everything about his persona is classless and lame.

The only time he doesn't sound like an uneducated fool is when he talks about fighting. I have no idea why anyone who is not Irish would be a fan.

Agreed. What impressed me the most when he got into Aldo's face was how much worthless Conor looked, and how dignified Aldo looked by just smiling at him. It was almost as if Aldo were saying:

"You know what, McGregor? You MIGHT be able to beat me in a fight, but even then I will still be 10 X the man that you are."

This sums it up.

He has a reach advantage over Aldo, though. Aldo will be afraid of Conor's counter jabs every time he lowers his hands to kick.

It'd be a counter strait left, not a jab that he'd be worrying about. A jab would be exactly what he wanted, shifting his weight to his lead leg to throw a relatively low damage strike that is very easily blocked or parried in open guard (southpaw-orthodox).

Can we go back to when MMA wasn't popular again? I liked it better then.

Back