Bas MMA Workout for ipod?

largeli

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey anyone know how many dvd's and cd's are in the Bas MMA workout set? It looks to me like its one dvd and then like 5 cd's and i was wondering if theres anyway to download the cd portions onto an ipod?

of course that is after you have bought it

its 1 dvd & 4 workout CDs

Already done it myself, put them on the cheap mp3 player i use when i go running so that I could take the workout with me on a trip without needing my cd player, exactly the same as transferring any other cd.

You can use itunes to convert the cd track into an mp3.

I did the same for mine. Very easy and doesn't take up much space. I take it with me when I am out of town for work and need to train in hotel room.

im doing it now, but its f*cking slow! Literally is takeing 10 minutes to download Thai Boxing 2 minute rounds.

Anyone have problems recording their Bas CD's to their computer? It's wierd, my CD ripper program gets stuck at 15 minutes all the time. Never happened to me before. I thought it was some wierd copy protection but it seems like people aren't having problems. I'll give it another shot.

spiff1242 said:
Anyone have problems recording their Bas CD's to their computer? It's wierd, my CD ripper program gets stuck at 15 minutes all the time. Never happened to me before. I thought it was some wierd copy protection but it seems like people aren't having problems. I'll give it another shot.

Could be some issue with your computer, ie memory, virtual memory, etc. Try restarting your computer, defragging, etc. Hope this helps.

Back