Barnett on UFC.com website

mma sharingan

Blazed Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
His name is there, but no news of any signing yet.

source: http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/18049-josh-barnett-added-to-ufccom

sorry for misleading thread title, but yeah it was a long time ago, sounds like everyone got there dream match up aswell with the barnett/mir fight

p.s : IMO thread title is not misleading, all of you were jumping the gun on hoping he would get signed.

Last edited:
Good news.

It would have been a travesty if he wasn't in the UFC when the likes of Oli Thompson, Phil De Fries are on the roster

tumblr_m74u2hqTKt1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

I hope its true but I dont believe it until its confirmed.

That link doesn't prove anything. They just said his profile was added to UFC.com, which we already knew. I hope he ends up in the UFC, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Good news, now all they need to do is Mir v Barnett then i will be a happy man!

I think the vast majority of us are hoping this pans out. Barnett belongs there. Plenty of good fights for him.

there's nothing confirmed about that at all. Unless I'm missing something in that article that confirms it. You should probably edit that thread title imo.

Barnett vs. Mir, please. Cormier should go straight to 205 if he's going to do it anyway.

Wasn't his profile in the archives somewhere? I remember this being an issue with guys like Robbie Lawler prior to the SF purchase.

Awwwwww, waitaminute.

This is just the same shit about Barnett being on UFC.com.

That does not confirm he is in the UFC at all.

BOOOOOOOO

Can you read?

No where does it say he's in the UFC, no where does it say he's confirmed, just his profile was added.

there's nothing confirmed about that at all. Unless I'm missing something in that article that confirms it. You should probably edit that thread title imo.

This. Very misleading thread title that will undoubtedly lead to pages full of posts ignoring ours and instead just celebrating prematurely.

I just edited the OP and title.

Back