Barnett on UFC.com website

Great news. I want him against Bigfoot no matter the result against Overeem(though he will most likely lose).

Barnett and Bigfoot have some unfinished businesses after talking all that trash during the Strikeforce HWGP and the fight itself should be very exciting.

Unfortunately, the two dream opponents (Mir and Werdum) are already booked. I think he should fight the loser of Reem vs. Bigfoot if they want to throw him into the deep end. A fight against Kongo, Barry, Del Rosario, or Browne would be a good introduction for him.

Finally, I've been praying for this ever since Pride's demise. Call me crazy but I always wanted to see Barnett vs Sylvia, pointless match-up these days. Still some really good fights for him in the UFC, thinking about it he may not be a bad fight for JDS right now.

tumblr_m74u2hqTKt1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

This.
josh_barnett_4.jpg

Finally, I've been praying for this ever since Pride's demise. Call me crazy but I always wanted to see Barnett vs Sylvia, pointless match-up these days. Still some really good fights for him in the UFC, thinking about it he may not be a bad fight for JDS right now.

There's a lot of good match ups for Barnett really. I don't know why but Barnett vs Carwin always seemed to interest me.

To be honest, there are a couple of fights that I wanna see:

Barnett vs Struve-Mir-Barry-Kongo-Nogueira-Lavar-Big Head Silva-Werdum, etc
what is not to like about it? I would actually buy the PPV just to see him fight.... :D

Plenty of non current UFC fighters have been listed on the UFC website before guys.

I wish Brock had stuck around so he can welcome Barnett, since the Overoid fight didn't go that well

If the day should ever come where Barnett is actually back in the UFC, I hope we get to see him fight Big Nog 1 more time, Mir, Werdum, Nelson & Carwin.

This has been said already but Barnett's possibility in the UFC against Mir, Werdum, Nelson, Rothwell, and Bigfoot would all be amazing match-ups.

BUMP

sorry for misleading thread title, but yeah it was a long time ago, sounds like everyone got there dream match up aswell with the barnett/mir fight :)

sorry mods, didn't see your posts about misleading thread title :/

Back