• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bareman Pulls Knife on Volkanovski

shoop-volk-gets-knife-pulled-on-him-jpg.956078

volk-gets-knife-pulled-on-him-jpg.956079

Attachments

• shoop-Volk-gets-knife-pulled-on-him.jpg
    shoop-Volk-gets-knife-pulled-on-him.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Volk-gets-knife-pulled-on-him.jpg
    Volk-gets-knife-pulled-on-him.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 53
Bareman should be a lot more appreciated generally in our part of the world, what he's done with CKB is extraordinary, I think he's the best sporting coach in Australia and NZ
i really like the frame and spin off the cage they have israel doing. people want kevin holland to go to aka to wrestle with khabib but i think heading to israel's gym and learning how he deals with grappling is a great move.

for non wrestlers CKB counter grappling is something every striker should be trying to learn

I thought this movie was great and Walter Matheau did a great job in it as well as Christopher Lloyd. The bean fart under the bridge scene still craps me up.

Haha oh yeah Lloyd played the fuck out of that role and gave me an uneasy feeling every time.

@StonedLemur it was Dennis the menace

original.jpg

i really like the frame and spin off the cage they have israel doing. people want kevin holland to go to aka to wrestle with khabib but i think heading to israel's gym and learning how he deals with grappling is a great move.

for non wrestlers CKB counter grappling is something every striker should be trying to learn

Yeah Izzy seems great at actually avoiding takedowns more than traditional sprawling. I mean he can do that too but he avoids guys getting the clinch very well, sort of avoiding the start of a takedown.

Back