Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 5, Sat. 8 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Dont know why I'm pumped for this but I am. pre smoking to this

I might catch this if I got nothing better going on in my loser life tonight

Just looked up the card and was surprised to see that a guy I know from my home town is fighting Chris Leben tonight
Small world

Only pumped to see Artem/Knight. Because Artrm will for sure be knocked the fuck out
by a dude w/ garbage striking who uses his face to block punches? not saying Artem is going to win, but I highly doubt he even gets dropped by Knight.

Last edited:
Was expecting this to be like 10 bucks. I don't think I can dish out $30 for this.
POkaqN.png

$10 where I'm at

{<shrug}

Is there any websites where you can bet on the GOAT? I checked Bovada and they have nothing.

Just looked up the card and was surprised to see that a guy I know from my home town is fighting Chris Leben tonight
Small world

Why is he signing up for this? I mean, damn. I know Leben is well past his prime and all, but I'm sure as hell not offering to get punched in the face by that guy and your boy is on a 12 fight skid. Yikes.

Why is he signing up for this? I mean, damn. I know Leben is well past his prime and all, but I'm sure as hell not offering to get punched in the face by that guy and your boy is on a 12 fight skid. Yikes.

He looked a little juicy at the weigh in

giphy.gif

Since I'm off and there's nothing down on I'm definitely going to catch this. I wanna hear Paulie talk lol

Since I'm off and there's nothing down on I'm definitely going to catch this. I wanna hear Paulie talk lol

Pawlie isn't fighting tonight maybe he is doing commentary? i dunno for sure about that.

Back