Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 5, Sat. 8 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Crazy how people here ranted and raved every Lobov fight that he shouldn't be in the UFC and this is ridiculous etc...

Now his first fight outside the UFC has its own official thread in the UFC forum.

So this is on PPV? There are some hardcore nerdy fight fans on these forums for sure, but who else is gonna put down money for this?

never watched BKFC live, for sure tuning in this time to see the GOAT.

artem bless.

but good lord the records of everyone on the card are terrible, except for knight. probably one of the reasons i never tuned in before this, just a bunch of bum MMA fighters and UFC rejects/washed up fighters.
Leben crashed and burned sure, but the guy is a UFC legend in my book I don't care what his final win/loss record looks like.

Crazy how people here ranted and raved every Lobov fight that he shouldn't be in the UFC and this is ridiculous etc...

Now his first fight outside the UFC has its own official thread in the UFC forum.
That's why he is our Lord

5-division champion Artem ready to put on a clinic.

Funny how many people think it's Artem vs Paulie… Ha

@estranged you are not supposed to talk about it, like fight club. Edit your post...

Prelims are free on FITE but main card 30 for me

If you are living in Europe, it is. I wont wake up at 4-5 am to watch this card it is not worth it.
Bro, be me, I am a night owl. Always watching combat day n night. Join the club. Europe bless.

Well on record he shouldn't be on there, he has a cult following on sherdog.

They should make this mt rules and bareknuckle

JUST BLEED TO THE MAX

Just looked up the card and was surprised to see that a guy I know from my home town is fighting Chris Leben tonight
Small world
I hope your homey has a good showing.

Back