Bare Knuckle boxing: BKFC betting thread

BKFC 52 Main Event Prediction

Reginald Barnett Jr (9-2) Vs. Keith Richardson (3-0)

BKFC 52 main event sees the bantamweight title on the line in a bout of two combat sports veterans.

Reginald Barnett Jr has found his perfect home in BKFC, amassing an impressive record of 9-2. His only two losses came at the hands of Johnny Bedford, both via decision.

Keith Richardson boasts an impressive record as well, and has been on quite the tear since his last loss to Patchy Mix in 2018.

Richardson appears to be in tremendous shape and will be highly motivated to claim the belt in his home state of South Carolina.

The odds are quite close on this matchup and I think Richardson matches up well with Barnett Jr and will get the win.

Pick: Keith Richardson ML (-108, +100)

Keith Richardson bet.JPG

BKFC 55 Main Event Prediction

Jared Warren (5-2) Vs Danny Christie (3-0)

BKFC 55 is poised to go down in Leeds, UK, featuring an exciting light heavyweight main event with potential title implications.

The victor in this clash is likely to secure a shot at the title in the near future.

Both fighters share similarities in size and age.

While Warren boasts double the experience of his opponent, his KO loss to Josh Dyer raises some concerns that may deter support.

Christie burst onto the scene in August 2022, swiftly compiling an impressive 3-0 record, with all his victories culminating in finishes.

In this classic USA vs. UK showdown, my inclination is to support the fighter with the home advantage.

Pick: Danny Christie ML (-130)

Reaches I found in inches:
Christine Ferea 68
Mick Terrill 74.5
Howard Davis 76
Todd Duffee 78.74
Keegan Vandermeer 80.5

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship presents:
BKFC 56

Saturday 12.02.2023 at 08:00 PM ET

https://fightodds.io/mma-events/5307/bkfc-56-perry-vs-alvarez/odds

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/105838-bkfc-56

https://www.tapology.com/forum/threads/76547

Press conference:

BKFC 56 PPV Main Event:

175 lbs.: Mike Perry vs. Eddie Alvarez

BKFC 56 PPV Main Card (9 p.m. ET):

265 lbs.: Ben Rothwell vs. Todd Duffee
155 lbs.: Jimmie Rivera vs. Jeremy Stephens
125 lbs.: BKFC Women’s Flyweight Champion Christine Ferea vs. Bec Rawlings
145 lbs.: BKFC Featherweight Champion Kai Stewart vs. Howard Davis
265 lbs.: Arnold Adams vs. Mick Terrill
265 lbs.: Ben Moa vs. Bridger Bercier
185 lbs.: Mike Jones vs. Erick Lozano

BKFC 56 YouTube ‘Prelims’ Card (8 p.m. ET):

205 lbs.: Keegan Vandermeer vs. Esteban Rodriguez
155 lbs.: LJ Schulz vs. Danny Hilton
165 lbs.: Trever Bradshaw vs. Troy Dennison

1701215984547.png

Last edited:
Odds anywhere down under? Nothing on 365, SB
could be in luck on Bet365 later in the week. Main event has been on there for a while

Its your lucky day, on Bet365

Last edited:
Mike Perry (14-8 MMA, 3-0 BKFC) Vs Eddie Alvarez (30-8 MMA, 1-0 BKFC)

The BKFC 56 Main Event has fight of the year written all over it.

Fan favorite “Platinum” Mike Perry is set to take on an all time great in Eddie “The Underground King” Alvarez.

Both men have similar size and reach however “Platinum” is the younger man by 7 years.

“Platinum” has found great success since leaving the UFC on a 1-4 skid with the one win coming against Mickey Gall.

He has since found a new home in BKFC going undefeated with big wins over Michael Page and Luke Rockhold.

Alvarez has been fighting professionally since 2003 and made his BKFC debut earlier this year picking up a decision win over Chad Mendes.

Prior to this, he showcased his skills in ONE Championship and held championship titles in both the UFC and Bellator.

Both competitors are known for their extreme toughness, heart and striking skills and this should be a close matchup.

In Bare Knuckle one punch can change the fight at any second, and the potential for multiple knockdowns looms large in this bout.

I believe Eddie will be faster and be able to inflict serious damage early in the fight and come out with the win.

Therefore at these huge underdog odds, I’m inclined to make a wager on “The Underground King”

Pick: Eddie Alvarez ML (+280)

What made you pull the trigger on that one? The size, reach, power, all of the above?
Pretty much. Volatile bare knuckle fight. Durable LW with power against a chinny BW. Rivera is no doubt the cleaner boxer, still there is enough reasons to back the dog.

Juan Adams (0-0 BKFC, 10-6 MMA) Vs Matt Adams (0-0 BKFC, 2-1 MMA)

This fight is very interesting to me. Many may remember Juan Adams from his UFC run where he went 1-3 after picking up a win on DWCS.

Notably his last 5 losses have all been via KO and he doesn’t seem to be able to take punches very well. I’m not sure BKFC will be a good fit for him because of this.

However he will have significant size advantage standing at 6″5 tall while his opponent is only 5″10.

Matt Adams is a relatively unknown fighter and this will be his first fight for a major promotion.

This looks to be a classic sloppy heavyweight fight and at Pick Em odds I’m inclined to bet the younger fighter with less losses.

Despite a distinct size disadvantage, I’m willing to take a gamble on Matt Adams as I have been burned betting Juan Adams too many times.

Pick: Matt Adams ML (-115)

Noah Cutter (3-6 BKFC, 1-6 MMA) Vs Donald Sanchez (0-2 BKFC, 30-20 MMA)

It’s not very often that you see two fighters with these kind of records headlining an event.

That being said if you have ever watched a Noah Cutter fight, you know that he brings it every single time, win or lose. Out of his 9 bare knuckle fights, he has never gone to a decision.

Donald Sanchez only has two fights in bare knuckle so far and in both of those he lost a unanimous decision. Donald will be the hometown fighter, fighting out of Albuquerque and is a veteran of 50 MMA fights with a record of 30-20.

Cutter is 6’1 and 34 years old while Sanchez is 5’11 and 39 years old.

Notably Sanchez hasn’t picked up a win since August 2019, almost four and a half years ago.

Both men have also fought Blake LaCaze, Cutter won via first round KO and Sanchez lost via decision.

The odds on this match up are quite close and I believe there is value on Noah Cutter. In my prediction he will be the more aggressive fighter and be able to pick up another stoppage win.

Pick: Noah Cutter ML (+115)

Luis Palomino (9-0 BKFC) Vs Austin Trout (1-0 BKFC, 37-5 Boxing)

In my prediction, Luis Palomino will retain the belt. He has tremendous more BKFC experience which is a big factor in this fight. Austin Trout has only had 1 BKFC bout and it was against an old washed Diego Sanchez.

My only concern is that Luis Palomino is now 43 years old and sooner or later we will see him start to slow down, but I don’t think that will happen just yet. As we all know father time is undefeated.

I believe Luis Palomino will get a stoppage win, and I predict it will come in the third round.

Prediction: Luis Palomino ML (-145)

adam defreitas is an old friend. would happily take him as a dog. will play action for sure at current price of -170.

Back