Barbara Reynolds:I was a civil rights activist in 1960s. On Black Lives Matter

I'm pretty sure the Sanders campaign released their plan to deal with racial justice afterwards ans did at least one other candidate so in the end it worked.

Sanders marched with Martin Luther King in D.C. and heard his "I Have a Dream" speech in a time where supporters of the civil rights movement, regardless of race, we're getting lynched in the south.

Sanders marched with Martin Luther King in D.C. and heard his "I Have a Dream" speech in a time where supporters of the civil rights movement, regardless of race, we're getting lynched in the south.

I'm not saying he's not legit on that end because as I mentioned before even if he never directly mentioned racial justice his aggressive stance on reducing income inequality would disproportionately benefit black people.

I'm just saying that the BLM movement succeeded in a small way by getting Bernie Sanders to explicitly address the issues they're talking about when earlier in the campaign he didn't.

I'm not saying he's not legit on that end because as I mentioned before even if he never directly mentioned racial justice his aggressive stance on reducing income inequality would disproportionately benefit black people.

I'm just saying that the BLM movement succeeded in a small way by getting Bernie Sanders to explicitly address the issues they're talking about when earlier in the campaign he didn't.

They didn't succeed because all they're doing is holding black people back by making excuses all the time instead of addressing real problems that lead to the problems of the black community. Not to mention, they're making everyone hate black people even more

They didn't succeed because all they're doing is holding black people back by making excuses all the time instead of addressing real problems that lead to the problems of the black community. Not to mention, they're making everyone hate black people even more

What are these real problems?

Back