Barao will get his belt back!!!

Bom7P_WCEAAcJrK.png:large

barao lost to a better opponent, but i know barao will train even harder now and improve his fighting skills. the next time we see barao fight, i know he will do much better than he did against tj.

war Barao, I had "Barao #1 p4p" as my signature before the fight. I love T.J. and what he did to shake up the division, but Barao will be back.

I read, Barao will get his black belt, was confused for a moment.... :icon_lol:

he pretty obviously can get it back.

dillashaw outclassed him that night.

are you basing this off or your love for barao?

because there isn't much of a reason to think that other than "just a hunch."

This.

The guy was smashed for 5 rounds and finished.

He had his chance to beat T.J. Saturday night.

I don't see it happening. TJ dominated and finished him.

Like anyone, he can always land that one big punch that ends the fight. But other than that, he's got nothing for Dillashaw.

Not from TJ.

Barao should pray that Faber faces and beats TJ.

I don't see it happening. TJ dominated and finished him.

Hasim Rahman beat Lennox Lewis, gee, I guess Lennox weill never get his belt back.

Renan Barao has nothing left to prove at Bantamweight, I wish he would move up to 145 and get it over with.

When Jose Aldo loses (whenever that is) he would be an established top contender at 145 and slip right in, at 135 he is going to have to fight at least one more guy before he gets his rematch then he will be stuck at 135 for years

I think he will have a lot more power at 145 and would likely dominate most of the top contenders.

Nosbaraotu has much work to do before he climbs back out of the shadows...or else TJ will just abuse him again.

I'm willing to give him one more chance. If he doesn't beat TJ in rematch i'll stop supporting him and admit he's a can.

He needs to work on cornering/trapping TJ against the cage and go hard when he gets him there with body shots and combinations. I also think he could have leg kicked more from distance.

Back