Barao will get his belt back!!!

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Fans of the Baron unite.

It is indeed a dark day for the Barao warwagon, our fair leader has suffered a pretty damn convincing loss at the hands of one of our long time rival teams, TJ Diilishaw from Alpha male. And people seem to be jumping off the wagon quick.

So here is a thread devoted to all those who see Barao getting his belt back and backing him all the way until he reclaims it.

No debate it was a poor showing from Barao, far and away the worst we have seen and he timed it terribly with TJ fighting the fight of his career.

But rest assured the one true champ of BW shall be back, he will get well, get fighting and get his belt back. And in doing will join Cain, Randy, Hughes and GSP as the only champs to lose and regain their belt.

BARAO TO RULE THEM ALL.

WE HAVE A FIGHT DATE:

April 25th 2015

Barao to rule them all.

EDIT:

We don't have a fight date any more.

Last edited:
I believe!

Bandwagoners will not be missed.

He had an off night, period.

He will come back and get his belt back. I'm sure of it.

Winning or losing I'm a big fan.. Barao's life history is something huge, he is a true champion not only the cage. Hope you are right, maybe he can get to back.

Barao will take back his belt and remind everyone why he's top 5 p4p

Come on, Michael McDonald almost knocked Barao out the first round.

He looked flat out shitty, and TJ obviously looked unbelievable...but who knows what'll happen next time. He can't just throw winging punches from out of range and whiff the occasional spinning back kick next time and expect to win, obviously...maybe some leg kicks and some takedown attempts would help.

I have to imagine with someone as good as him, that he'll at least make it a better fight next time...he's not just a can crusher, he earned his top 5 P4P status.

...Or maybe he'll get dominated again, who knows. Dillishaw ate a couple pretty hard shots and could't have cared less, seems like he has a hell of a chin. I look forward to the rematch.

He had an off night, period.

He will come back and get his belt back. I'm sure of it.

See, now that's just a really stupid thing to claim to be sure about if you watched the same fight as everyone else on Saturday.

I have nothing but respect for Renan, and I suppose he could knock Dillashaw out in a rematch, but it seems unlikely after such a lopsided fight.

I have nothing but respect for Renan, and I suppose he could knock Dillashaw out in a rematch, but it seems unlikely after such a lopsided fight.

yea i dont see a reason to believe he can deal w his lateral movement and pace - but ill be excited to see it, so i guess i believe it down there somewhere

In. Will be cheering for Barao as he gets his title back!!

He's a bad man and one hell of a fighter. No shame in losing, it's all about how/if you come back. In a rematch, who knows. Still, TJ fought one hell of a fight, and Sherdog was FULL of how silly that mismatch was.

Back