Barao is a great fighter that lost to a better fighter

EleazarI**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is completely trashy to state 'uh aldo was always better' completely classless typical of the heavies and totally ignoring the fact that Barao has had better showing in the UFC than Aldo sorry wec days are long gone

Aldo was always better.
Aldo was always better.
Aldo was always better.

Aldo was always better.
Aldo was always better.

Aldo was always better than Barao. Barao cannot be like Aldo. Barao is not that great with his counter striking.

Aldo will beat Mendes, just because Dillashaw won doesn't mean Mendes will.

Last night proved beyond question that Barao is not even a top 30 fighter today.

The first time he faces someone legit since his first fight, losses. Oh, but that's a coincidence, right? I guess if you are foreign and therefore exotic, people can look past the fact that you are 0-2 against REAL fighters and 32-0 against cans.

Defensively I think Aldo has always been the better fighter and I'm a huge fan of their whole N.U. Team and will always root for them against anyone but I've been nervous about the Mendes rematch since announced and we saw the upset last night so if Tj can pull off that game plan I don't think it's impossible to say Mendes couldn't do the same. Aldo is one of my absolute favorite fighters so im anxiously awaiting that fight I think it will be interesting

In my professional opinion, uh Aldo was always better

Last night proved beyond question that Barao is not even a top 30 fighter today.

The first time he faces someone legit since his first fight, losses. Oh, but that's a coincidence, right? I guess if you are foreign and therefore exotic, people can look past the fact that you are 0-2 against REAL fighters and 32-0 against cans.

I hope you're not being serious with anything you just said.

I hope you're not being serious with anything you just said.

Sorry bro, yeah this is Sherdog haha but I was never convinced by Barao and always knew he was overrated and last night I was proven correct so I am going to brag on it haha

:icon_chee

Sorry bro, yeah this is Sherdog haha but I was never convinced by Barao and always knew he was overrated and last night I was proven correct so I am going to brag on it haha

Saying Barao is not top 30 is not correct and neither is implying that Faber and McDonald are cans. Last night proved that Dillashaw can beat Barao and that's about it. He's the clear #2 fighter in his division.

I actually thought the Barao was better camp was trolling. I'm shocked to find out they were serious.

so why did he get pwned by the only real fighters he's fought?

he is 0-2 against non-cans. i could go 0-2 against non-cans.

Am I am top 30 fighter?

Case closed

He didn't, he lost his first pro fight to a guy he would destroy today and lost to Dillashaw. No idea where you're getting that he only fought two "real" fighters.

Could you beat Michael McDonald, Scott Jorgensen, Eddie Wineland, and Urijah Faber (twice)? Probably not, so no, you're not top 30, unlike Renan Barao.

Aldo was always better than Barao. Barao cannot be like Aldo. Barao is not that great with his counter striking.

Aldo will beat Mendes, just because Dillashaw won doesn't mean Mendes will.

Countering is just one skill unless it's the primary style which Barao is not

TJ Dillashaw was the first legit fighter he fought since his first fight? What?

a fight is only legitimate when you loose

Clock choke you are an irrational hater and hope you receive therapy

Back