Barao is a great fighter that lost to a better fighter

Aldo's defense is what separates him to top 2 PFP. Barao has taken quite a few shots in his career (see McDonald fight)

you Aldo fans are doing him a great service by shitting all over his teamnate and bashing him, haha

Last night proved beyond question that Barao is not even a top 30 fighter today.

The first time he faces someone legit since his first fight, losses. Oh, but that's a coincidence, right? I guess if you are foreign and therefore exotic, people can look past the fact that you are 0-2 against REAL fighters and 32-0 against cans.

Damn, there is some serious trolling going on this weekend. I guess you just get an influx of morons when it's a PPV/Holiday weekend and no one has anything better to do.

Last night proved beyond question that Barao is not even a top 30 fighter today.

The first time he faces someone legit since his first fight, losses. Oh, but that's a coincidence, right? I guess if you are foreign and therefore exotic, people can look past the fact that you are 0-2 against REAL fighters and 32-0 against cans.

Lol, how is Joao Paulo Rodrigues de Souza(who beat him in his first fight) under your title of "real fighters" while Brad Pickett, Urijah Faberx2, Michael McDonald, and Eddie Wineland are apparently cans? Could your definitions possibly be more of a ridiculous cover to your inane argument? I don't think so.

I hope this is some type of sarcastic joke.

Back