Barao asks for immediate rematch in new video

TJ should defend once and Barao should have to lay waste to someone before the rematch is made. It would help hype it even more if Barao just destroyed someone to make a statement that he wanted his belt back.

If it was a flash KO I can totally see him deserving one. But there weren't a lot of questions left unanswered. He got tuned up and I can't see any reason to think it wouldn't go down exactly the same way again.

not a new vid though. i posted an article on this intv the day after the fight.

on topic, i'll like to see it after a win against another top 10 opponent first.

TJ should rematch the guy who holds a fucking win over him, is on a six-fight win streak, and was the number one contender to begin with. What a joke!

Dat face doe, Barao looking like he fought Gregor Clegane

still can't get that last minute out of my head man. Confession, "And then I crushed her head, like this!" It was just a visceral cinematic punch to the area of my chest where my heart use to be. Hard to forget it.

not a new vid though. i posted an article on this intv the day after the fight.

on topic, i'll like to see it after a win against another top 10 opponent first.

I remember you posted the article, but I didn't see the video. The main reason I posted this was so people could see just how badly TJ busted Barao up.

One win then I'm fine, he was very active and exciting, think he just underestimated Dillashaw, I have him winning the rematch.

Anyone who's been a dominant champ deserves an immediate rematch.

not interested, he should fight a couple before a rematch as others have said.

tired of this immediate rematch bullshit

If he loses to TJ, he'll be a 27 year old fighter with two losses to the champ. They'll probably relegate him to Fight Pass against guys like Mitch Gagnon because they don't want him picking off potential contenders.

Back