Banned

Killjoy

Cowbell Player
@Blue
Reaction score
Heya!

My brother got banned from the forums for something like calling Royce Gracie a crybaby. He was not really aware of that such things are a bannable offense. Is it? Shouldn't he have gotten a yellow card or two first?
Personally I think there have been way worse posts in these forums than that, and the people who wrote them are still active. Anyway, my brother would hardly have written such stuff if he knew that people would take such offense by it.
He is now asking you to PLEASE let him back in again. BTW, where's the rules link? He needs to read it so he can stay on the right side of the line next time. Best wishes

Jonathan

If your looking for help youll get none here!

Every man for himself.This place is dangerous!

Oh well, he's not being a crybaby for asking, is he?
Question asked and denied, now the case is closed.

These admins feel nothing for the needs of the average poster, who they banned for no reason other than it was a Tuesday.
So get over it and start again okay "brother".

you weren't even here when the bannings were going on....so STFU

JKD I was here and I got banned so you sir can shut the fuck up. You incontinent old piece of ancient dinosaur shit.

Originally posted by Stupafly
JKD I was here and I got banned so you sir can shut the fuck up. You incontinent old piece of ancient dinosaur shit.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Stupafly

ban him

What are bannable offenses? Tape trading talk, excessively gross pictures, insulting certain fighters... what else?

I think the "insulting ceratin fighters" part is pretty stupid. Insulting other people on the forum should be worse IMO.

Originally posted by Killjoy
I think the "insulting ceratin fighters" part is pretty stupid. Insulting other people on the forum should be worse IMO.

If that was true there would be no Off Topic.So stop being a little pussy!

No its true
You cant bash anyone from Team Punishment or Royce
TuffGuy called Lee Murray a "fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" and had nothing done to him because he is associated with Team Punishment and he calls other posters :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and other names like that
How is that shit fair? Someone calls Royce a crybaby and he gets banned

Sorry but the Admins don't come around here anymore. Art scared them off we he use to walk around naked singing Culture Club.

Well, Ill bash Royce when I can anyway, but ill try to keep it objective. ;-)

Back