Bane Voice Impressions by Badtangent

I can't stop laughing at that vid. Not because I think the voicing is bad but because I'm picturing BT recording it, talking to himself.

"I'm Bane, that's my name. Bruce Wayne and the Batman are totally the same."

So a few minutes ago, user minotaro1 subscribed to my channel, and then left the charming comment:

"FUCK COMPUTER FOGIE. LITTLE PUSSY ASS BITCH"

Oh Sherdog, you're the best!

So a few minutes ago, user minotaro1 subscribed to my channel, and then left the charming comment:

"FUCK COMPUTER FOGIE. LITTLE PUSSY ASS BITCH"

Oh Sherdog, you're the best!

The first comment is hilarious "Autism".

Quite the synchronicity as I was just thinking about bumping your old hidden_hand thread yesterday. Still on the lighted path because of your thread so thank you again.

Not bad. You're probably the most talented person on sherdog.

Why should he be careful? its not like im gonna come to his house ad give him surprise butt sex

Spoilsport. That's his day ruined now.

I can't stop laughing at that vid. Not because I think the voicing is bad but because I'm picturing BT recording it, talking to himself.

Replaying it to see if it sounds right :D

Nope, not quite right. Delete.

it will get moved to the OT...and maybe merged with the super thread...

Wushu!

wushu_thread.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad. You're probably the most talented person on sherdog.

Thanks, that's nice of you to say.

Quite the synchronicity as I was just thinking about bumping your old hidden_hand thread yesterday. Still on the lighted path because of your thread so thank you again.

You're welcome, I'm glad to have been of help to you, namaste!

I lol'ed

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TYSCuu8dnd

I just couldn't be bothered to do that.

I'm glad that you could at least be bothered to post a response letting me know that you couldn't be bothered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back