Bane Voice Impressions by Badtangent

Badtangent**

इन्तेल्लिगेन्त ईन्फ़िनित्य
Reaction score
Hello Mayberry, I've always been intrigued and fascinated by people who can do voices, ever sice I learned that Mel Blanc voiced practically all of the Loony Tunes characters. I decided to dedicate a portion of my time to practicing different kinds of accents and voices. One of my recent favorite voices is the one Tom Hardy used for Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. I did a bit of recording and this is what I came up with-

You'll notice that the video has more dislikes than likes, that is a direct result of my attempting to share the video in the Off-Topic forum. I'd ask that you help counteract this negativity by giving the video a like, of course only if you feel that it's deserving of such. Thanks friends, see you in Gotham... or Arkham.

Also, any critique or criticism is welcome.

Not too bad mate. At first thought it was mild and certain words(particularly sentence ending ones) tended to drag out a tad,although it seemed to get better as the video went on,well done. I'll give ye a like.

Didn't you post this already a few months ago?

Yes, but I got a little overzealous and posted it in multiple forums, causing the threads to be deleted. I decided to wait a while before reposting it.

Not bad. I amuse myself doing Bane impersonations while doing my job. I get some odd looks, but that is part of the fun.

Ummm.... yea....

[YT]brtWyW0puTc[/YT]

You posted this a while back.

Still terrible.

I mean, it's good

but it strikes me a little odd that you would come post this on sherdog. You've got the balls to do it, and I commend you for it, but I get the impression you're a very lonely guy.

Why make this thread again after all the same threads you made several months ago?

I mean, it's good

but it strikes me a little odd that you would come post this on sherdog. You've got the balls to do it, and I commend you for it, but I get the impression you're a very lonely guy.

wtf, man.

thumper.jpg

Hello Mayberry, I've always been intrigued and fascinated by people who can do voices, ever sice I learned that Mel Blanc voiced practically all of the Loony Tunes characters. I decided to dedicate a portion of my time to practicing different kinds of accents and voices. One of my recent favorite voices is the one Tom Hardy used for Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. I did a bit of recording and this is what I came up with-

You'll notice that the video has more dislikes than likes, that is a direct result of my attempting to share the video in the Off-Topic forum. I'd ask that you help counteract this negativity by giving the video a like, of course only if you feel that it's deserving of such. Thanks friends, see you in Gotham... or Arkham.

Also, any critique or criticism is welcome.

Christian_Bale_confused.gif

Sounds like an old Englishman doing Bane.

I went to dislike it but apparently it was already disliked.

I think I was spoiled by the Auralnauts video

I liked it Badtangent, brush these haters off.

Back