Ban all sherdoggers who thought Jones had no chance of winning

They are like little sewer rats who scavage then run back to the sewer once all the bullshit has cleared

hindsight is 20/20.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has not been a greater fighter then Jon Bones Jones in any weight class

wow, all the heat i am getting. I didn't realise i had hit a nerve. I guess i misjudged how many people ACTUALLY thought DC would destroy Jones and that Jones literally had no chance.

If we banned all the stupid people, I'd be the only one here. :)

BAN the opposition? What fun would that be. C'mon

BAN the opposition? What fun would that be. C'mon

what opposition? I have no problem with people predicting a fight going either way. I am sure most people rooting for DC and who honestly felt DC would win the fight impressively (which i have no problem with cause they were more right than me. He put up a much stronger fight than i expected and really challenged jones) would have also been cringing at the idiots posting "Jones has absolutely NO chance.."

TS is a miserable human being.

TS is a fascist. How dare you trample upon my right to free speech!

I remember when Cain beat Brock there was a guy who posted a huge long list quoting every poster who said Brock was going to win. Sadly I was on that list...

That was an underrated thread.

I'll admit, i underestimated Jon, but at no point was i ever not nervous for DC, who i rooted for.

I remember when Cain beat Brock there was a guy who posted a huge long list quoting every poster who said Brock was going to win. Sadly I was on that list...

That was an underrated thread.

I had Brock winning too. I couldn't see how Cain would be strong enough to compete. his "pillow fists" surely wouldn't finish brock.. and Brock proved he could take a beating.

I also had Brock beating Overeem but suggested that Overeems kicks and knees could win the fight.

But again, never claimed Brocks opponents would have no chance whatsoever against the beast! I knew Brock's limitations and potential weaknesses and his opponents strengths. I just didn't realise to what extent

Let's ban people who don't know the difference between "dominate" and "dominant."

Establish their mother tongue first. If it's english then yes.. by all means. But we also need to consider autocorrect. That might be a viable excuse.

yeah let's ban people for their thoughts now

So TS, what did you do to get banned from your last account?

never been banned. Well actually untrue. I was banned once from a Rangers Football Club (Soccer) forum for daring to suggest that Celtic had an immense player in Henrik Larsson and that if Rangers had managed to bag a player like him as a striker we would have won the league the previous seasons. Apparently its not possible to appreciate opponents players no matter how world class they are.

Needless to say that club and its fans got what was coming! (fines, liquidation, demotions, more financial crisis etc.)

I went back to it and saw all the "fans" wanting rid of the manager who had got them promoted for a couple of seasons in a row (despite the club having no money) and they got what they wanted. he quit. and they lost their next game :)

That forum was full of idiots who should have been banned. shout and be heard

yeah let's ban people for their thoughts now

never. everyone is entitled to their thoughts. and everyone is entitled to their opinions and posts as long as they make sense and have something to support their opinion with rather than nonsense.

How can anyone support the view that Jones had 0% chance of winning? or Cormier for that matter.

I mean COMEON!!! Bloody Chael Sonnen nearly became champion because of a Jones toe break.

Back