Ban all sherdoggers who thought Jones had no chance of winning

Crystalarts

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Couple of things :

All the idiots who posted about Jones having no chance against DC should be kicked off the forum. They know nothing about fight sports and are obviously complete idiots.

DC Proved he was good competition for Jones but as usual Jones proved why he is champion.

Second thing.... For everyone who thought that girl who punched after the bell should be banned from MMA..... Do you also think DC should be banned from MMA for throwing a punch that nearly knocked out Herb Dean>???

Let's just ban you and call it a day

Ban you for a shit waste landed thread.

Let us ban all people who have an opinion different from the TS...is that what you want?

Its not a real opinion... Stating that jones had NO chance against DC? its just stupid. I see it before every UFC event. idiots calling out a result saying that the opposition has NO chance. in this case you are talking about one of the most dominant champions in the UFC having NO chance against DC... nonsense!

I thought Jones would win personally, but i didn't expect Cormier to be such a threat/challenge. I got it wrong as well, but i never claimed DC had no chance... that would be ridiculous.

DC proved he is one of the best but just lacks that edge to take Jones (probably his height disadvantage).

Sorry... edit... Its just stupid OR trolling. so ban them... I welcome different views and opinions.. just not opinions that lack any intelligence whatsoever and that rile most of the forum users.

Not gonna happen. Mods don't ban Jones haters. He's the one fighter its cool to bash on here.

Let's just ban you and call it a day

e705cc63fc112a77ac0492692772853a9c0ca831ff90115706d57625218c5320.jpg

Ok, cool: let's do that.

I mean if you said Jones has no chance, or even picked DC to win In any dominate fashion...I mean just lol

Not gonna happen. Mods don't ban Jones haters. He's the one fighter its cool to bash on here.

I've seen prominent Gus fans ask for streams brazenly, Get their post deleted by a mod and not receive dubs, so theres some clear bias

I like those idiot "the guy has no chance posts/threads " because they get highlighted when proven wrong

Start with handing out bans for useless threads that are about posters instead of fights and fighters. This forum is polluted enough without that kind of childish crap.

Seems to be the case. Whatever your personal feelings are about him (which, about a sports figure you truly know nothing about personally, is ridiculous), it's still gotten very over the top and out of control how much vitriol is spewed about Jones on here. It would not be tolerated for anyone else.

yeah, you are right... it is quite lol to see after the event. When these few people with their "opinions" got it so wrong and don't post again for quite a while.

And it would be fine if it was only once or twice, but people don't learn and it keeps happening. So why throw something out there like that?

So does nobody think DC should be banned despite nearly punching the ref after the bell?

I knew DC would get outwrestled and beaten up. So I may keep my account, yes?

Ban whitebelt threads

A good third of this forum is personality-obsessed and doesn't know shit about combat sports.

Start with handing out bans for useless threads that are about posters instead of fights and fighters. This forum is polluted enough without that kind of childish crap.

1. its about the forum, not the posters. Better level of intellect would be better for discussions in general
2. Its not about the posters its about how the DC situation compares to the girl who punched after the bell. People were out for blood when she did that.

I knew DC would get outwrestled and beaten up. So I may keep my account, yes?

haha as long as you didn't proclaim that DC had no chance whatsoever :) and if you did...... well, you were right anyway so...... ;)

Back