Baltimore MD area

I train at Maryland Jiu-Jitsu and Judo academy in Towson. Head instructor is Stuart Ramos a Relson Gracie black belt and a 4th degree black belt in Judo under olympic silver medalist Jason Morris.

Gym is very laid back and family oriented. Worth giving a look especially if you're interested in bjj and judo.

http://www.teammarylandbjj.com/

I am really interested in doing judo as well doing both at the same place would be awesome! I am still having a very hard time deciding between maryland jj, baltimore bjj, and crazy 88. Having a lot of fun searching for a club though for sure!

I have trained at most of the schools mentioned in this thread. I recommend Baltimore BJJ. I dropped in at Crazy 88 once in early 2007 and liked it as well. Julius seems like a nice guy.

I have trained at most of the schools mentioned in this thread. I recommend Baltimore BJJ. I dropped in at Crazy 88 once in early 2007 and liked it as well. Julius seems like a nice guy.
Im going to try to stop by tomorrow hopefully:icon_chee

Im going to try to stop by tomorrow hopefully:icon_chee

Honestly, I highly suggest just training a day at all schools in the area. You really never know which one matches for your goals and what environment you prefer. Most of them have a first class free policy. Just tell them that you are new in town and checking out all schools in the area before you train.

Don't remember why I forgot Stu. He is a super friendly guy. I run into him all the time at Towson Pho.

Back