Baltimore getting "progressive"

Where do you get anything about gun control in the article?

The article made no mention of gun control.

Didn't see anything about gun control..just more pointing the finger at anyone or anything EXCEPT those responsible for the violence in Baltimore.

Gang violence never turns into a gun control issue because those guns are rarely legal/registered. It's just a reminder that taking away guns from those who legally purchase them wouldn't do stop the gun crimes that make up the vast majority of the nations gun crimes.

Wow. City received $1.8 billion in ARRA money (stimulus package)years ago, and these are the results. Now they're begging for FEMA disaster relief money, on account of the riots.

I am OK with this. The problem sorts itself out while showing hypocrisy of current movements.

I thought police were doing most of the killings there?

"You can't attribute every murder to narcotics, but I would think a good number" of them are, he said. "You could say it's retaliation from drug trafficking, it's retaliation from gangs moving in from other territories. But there have been drug markets in Baltimore for years."

Good news for Baltimore is Obama views the drug trade as a non violent industry and will be opening the prison doors.

Man the US is really fucked up.....pretty much everyone has a gun and isnt afraid to use it for the slightest reason

Man the US is really fucked up.....pretty much everyone has a gun and isnt afraid to use it for the slightest reason

Who will protect our children from the pedo-drones and the armadillos if not an armed citizenry??

has any celebreties had anything to say about this? is the president gonna go sing? i guess black people turning their homes into war zones is normal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back