Bakers Dozen MUSIC Game

]13 Songs that have "Hello" in the title, or in the lyrics in a meaningful way. Quote the lyric if it's not in the song title.

1. Pear Jam - Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town (I just want to scream; Hello!...)
2. The Doors - Hello, I Love You

13 Songs that have "Hello" in the title, or in the lyrics in a meaningful way. Quote the lyric if it's not in the song title.

1. Pear Jam - Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town (I just want to scream; Hello!...)
3. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - "Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low, Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low, Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low, Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low"

13 Songs that have "Hello" in the title, or in the lyrics in a meaningful way. Quote the lyric if it's not in the song title.

3. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - "Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low, Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low, Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low, Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low"
4. Conway Twitty - Hello Darlin'

New 13 Songs that have "Hello" in the title, or in the lyrics in a meaningful way. Quote the lyric if it's not in the song title.

5. Faron Young - Hello Walls

6. ELO - Telephone Line - "Hello, how are you? Have you been alright through all those lonely Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely nights?"

6. ELO - Telephone Line - "Hello, how are you? Have you been alright through all those lonely Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely nights?"
7. Prince - Hello

7. Prince - Hello
8. Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - "hello? Hello? hello? Is there anybody in there?"

7. Prince - Hello
8. Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - "hello? Hello? hello? Is there anybody in there?"
9. Neil Diamond - Hello Again

7. Prince - Hello
10. Lionel Richie - Hello

71DSZhoEveL._SY450_.jpg

7. Prince - Hello
11. The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye

7. Prince - Hello
12. KEI - Hello, Worker

7. Prince - Hello
12. KEI - Hello, Worker
13. Todd Rundgren - Hello Its me

13 Songs With a Curse Word In The Title

1. You Fucked Up - Ween

13 Songs With a Curse Word In The Title

1. You Fucked Up - Ween
2. Greetings From Shitsville - The Wildhearts

]13 Songs With a Curse Word In The Title

1. You Fucked Up - Ween