Baffles me that when Rousey was winning everyone praised Tarverdyan for coaching her

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only proves good old proverb "When you're at the top they worship you, when you're at the bottom they kick you"

Her K-1 style got figured out. She needs to go back to her bread and butter, and drop to straw and show Cyborg how it's done.

His Wushu display was a Jedi mind trick.

Edmond was always bashed

Sherdoggers were saying Edmund was shit even before the Holm fight.

No one intelligent ever praised edmund. She was winning with judo which was trained by her mom and gene lebell, edmund is her striking coach and it has always been bad

I have never seen anyone praise Edmond, ever

Except those few people who say he's actually a Ronda saboteur and is actively trying to destroy her career

You listened too much to Dana. We always bashed Edmond

Edmund's been easily the most ridiculed coach ever despite of his students results. Extends to Browne & Ellenberger as well.

Ronda striking obviously improved, just not nearly enough to be at the same level as the top competition. I have feeling she surrounds herself with yes men and success vampires that don't push her to evolve. But then again if your heart ain't in it to improve to begin with then there isn't much anyone can do. She looked hoooorrible this fight.

It baffles me that you think that happened,

Only proves good old proverb "When you're at the top they worship you, when you're at the bottom they kick you"
Maybe Joe Rogan fanboys.

Anyone with a lick of sense knew he had nothing to do with her success because her boxing was and is pure garbage. Anyone that had seen her shadowbox knew it.

Her K-1 style got figured out. She needs to go back to her bread and butter, and drop to straw and show Cyborg how it's done.

Honestly though her "K-1 style" only really won her 2-3 fights and they were mostly based on opponents being so scared of her grappling that they left easy openings.

Personally I pointed out she was "winning ugly" well before the defeats, copmpared to her "armbar years" the level of skill we were seeing simply wasn't the same outside of the Cat match were she had an opening for a takedown forced on her. The Beth fight especially was just ugly even if she won quickly.

To me she comes across as quite an insecure person that Edmund has exploited feeding her a bunch of fantasist crap around the level he's brought her striking to.

Even when Ronda was dominating people were skeptical of some of Edmond's comments, for instance when he kept saying she was dropping world champion boxers with body shots in practice.

You are just making stuff up. Edmond was always hated around here.

Honestly though her "K-1 style" only really won her 2-3 fights and they were mostly based on opponents being so scared of her grappling that they left easy openings.

Personally I pointed out she was "winning ugly" well before the defeats, copmpared to her "armbar years" the level of skill we were seeing simply wasn't the same outside of the Cat match were she had an opening for a takedown forced on her. The Beth fight especially was just ugly even if she won quickly.

To me she comes across as quite an insecure person that Edmund has exploited feeding her a bunch of fantasist crap around the level he's brought her striking to.

Agreed. That spat of striking succes was the worst thing to happen to her. Knocking out Bethes was detrimental to her development. She needs to go back to Gokor.

No one praised him

yeah pretty much. while there may have been some who did, I think the overwhelming mentality around the time of the correira and zingano fights anyway was that Ronda succeeded in spite of Edmond rather than because of him.

Back