Bader at +130. Solid bet?

Cptn1NSAN0

shows no mercy
@Silver
Reaction score
Rashad has been inactive and injured for a very long time, and is coming off of two major surgeries. That's almost a guarantee that he won't return 100%, the question is: can he beat Bader anyways?

What say you, doggers?

Bump city

2ce0qi9.jpg

Rashad has been inactive and injured for a very long time, and is coming off of two major surgeries. That's almost a guarantee that he won't return 100%, the question is: can he beat Bader anyways?

What say you, doggers?

This is "Suga" that you're talking about. So yes, the answer is yes. In fact the answer is hell yes.

Bader can beat Rashad but it'll have to be the best fight of his career.

It was a fantastic bet. The writing was on the wall, as they say.

I wouldnt feel to confident putting $$$ on Bader to beat aanyone

I'm just glad bader got the win although now with Jon Jones looming on the horizon he will miss out in the title shot with witch he is well deserved

This is "Suga" that you're talking about. So yes, the answer is yes. In fact the answer is hell yes.

Suga will be 36 on fight night... everyone's time is up eventually. Is Suga's time up???

Rashad didn't seem to have a lot of motivation when he fought Hendo and Lil Nog. I thought he was pretty much done but then he absolutely smashed Sonnen. I am still not convinced that he'll come back with a lot of motivation but if he does, he'll wreck Bader.

i put 500 on silva when he broke his fucking leg against whats his champ

Shit happens when you gamble, brother. I lost $100 on Big Country against Reem.

I think theres value on Bader. Especially with Evans coming off a huge layoff and having showed some lethargic performances in the past (i.e. against Lil' Nog and Hendo)

I've got Pena, Bader, and Cormier in a Parlay.

Bader is anything but a solid bet. Straight up 50/50 with that guy when he fights higher ranked opponents.

As much as I'd like to see Ryan beat Rashad, I don't think it is a solid bet. I think Rashad has more tools than Bader and everything Ryan can do Rashad does just as good, if not better. I would like to see him win though.

Its a good bet considering Rashad has been out so long and in his last three fights lost to Lil Nog and had a split with Hendo. Who knows what will happen?

Rashad should get over UFO encounter to deal with inBader. I wouldn't bet though

Na maybe if odds were bigger,Evans is a former champ but is old and has had some injuries. I like the fight its tough to make a prediction, I like to predict at the
Weigh ins because u can see the shape these guys are in.I've never bet but if i did I'd never bet on someone who doesn't look them selves come weigh ins

No, I would not risk it. Bader has never beaten anyone near Evan's level. Obviously Evans is coming off a very long layoff, and that can play into things, but Bader over Evans is NOT a good bet at all with the odds at +130. Maybe it they were doubled.

Just my advice, not trying to sound dickish. This is too risky of a fight to bet on I believe, especially the underdog.

He is gonna knock Bader out bro. Bader's stand up is worse than my grand mothers. Only surpassed by awfulness of Pendren.

Bader can beat Rashad but it'll have to be the best fight of his career.

You mean when he closes his eyes and throws that off balance right hand that the way faster and smooth boxing Rashad decides he should headbutt Bader fist. That is the only real chance Bader has.

Bader broke his hand beating up Old Man Anthony Perosh and also injured his hand rag dolling OSP.

Risky bet.

Better would be Barnett v. Nelson. No way Big Roy beats Barnett.

Bader is anything but a solid bet. Straight up 50/50 with that guy when he fights higher ranked opponents.

You've just straight contradicted yourself.

If he's 50/50 to win, and you're getting +130 or thereabout, that would mathematically make it a solid bet.

Rashad didn't seem to have a lot of motivation when he fought Hendo and Lil Nog. I thought he was pretty much done but then he absolutely smashed Sonnen. I am still not convinced that he'll come back with a lot of motivation but if he does, he'll wreck Bader.

I agree with everything, but I also thought that Sonnen seemed to lack "motivation" in the Rashad fight.
Obviously I'm not implying a fix, but he looked very... well, unmotivated.

Also, I wouldn't bet on Rashad/Bader, that's the kind of fight that is pretty much impossible to predict, especially with Evans long lay-off.

I'm saving my $$$ for the Aldo/Conor fight.

Back