Bader at +130. Solid bet?

I'd pick Bader, guy is crazy underrated. From the way people talk, its like he doesn't even belong in the UFC, guy is a legit top 10

You've just straight contradicted yourself.

If he's 50/50 to win, and you're getting +130 or thereabout, that would mathematically make it a solid bet.

Lol no he didn't? And any fight that is 50/50 is not a solid bet

Rashad has been inactive and injured for a very long time, and is coming off of two major surgeries. That's almost a guarantee that he won't return 100%, the question is: can he beat Bader anyways?

What say you, doggers?

It's a fairly safe bet. About 99% safe. The way Bader has fought his last 4 he is smarter in there . So if he is in trouble on the feet he has better wrestling and more strength to handle Rashad on the mat . I predict a late 2nd round tko for Bader . Then Rashad should retire.

Lol no he didn't? And any fight that is 50/50 is not a solid bet

It's a solid bet.

If you win 50% of the time at +130 over the long haul you're definitely making a good profit.

The % chance you have of winning just taken by itself is irrelevant.

Bader has better value than Evans in this fight. I really have no idea which version of Evans will show up. If prime Evans shows up he'll wreck Bader. If bored lethargic Evans shows up Bader should be able to decision him.
So ya, I think it's a 50/50 matchup and seeing how Bader is the underdog in betting he has more value to me.

Really hard fight to predict, all things considered. At least a bet on Bader gives you better than even money.

I agree with everything, but I also thought that Sonnen seemed to lack "motivation" in the Rashad fight.
Obviously I'm not implying a fix, but he looked very... well, unmotivated.

You're being kind, I know. Chael straight up gave that fight to his buddy Rashad.

The biggest factor in betting on this fight is which version of Rashad shows up.

Back