Bad News for Ngannou Fans: Dana's Relationship with Francis Similar to Colby's

Are you a fan of Francis Ngannou?

• Total voters
Then why did Dana take away title shot from Colby.

Because Colby said he couldn't fight Woodley when Dana wanted him to on account of sinus surgery. I think Dana fast-tracked him to be in line for the TS, then felt stung when Colby didn't come when he snapped his fingers.

It's like Stipe ceased to exist and everyone forgot about what he did to Francis.

Ngannou deserves a title shot like Joe Son deserves to walk barefoot on a beach then have a steak dinner with a beautiful woman.
Its kind of the same situation as Gastelum and weidman.
Gastelum ended up getting the shot.
Stipe needs to fight or at least act like he's open to playing ball with the ufc

Last edited:
Oh so he's done nothing since losing the belt, thanks for clarifying.
As opposed to absolutely nothing at all?

A few KOs don't mean anything compared to an actual belt.

No Dana fan but that Lewis fight WAS THAT BAD!

People fuck up sometimes, and Francis was VERY green at the time, so, what's the big deal ? It was 100% a psychological issue...

Dana can understand that, and the 2 BIG differences between him and colby:

-Francis knocks ppl out cold.
-Francis isn't a stupid formated heel.

It's like Stipe ceased to exist and everyone forgot about what he did to Francis.

Ngannou deserves a title shot like Joe Son deserves to walk barefoot on a beach then have a steak dinner with a beautiful woman.

This.

From his interviews, Francis seems like a very nice person. Not a fan of his more weird fans though. Lot of weird cucks on here attach themselves to him.

From his interviews, Francis seems like a very nice person. Not a fan of his more weird fans though. Lot of weird cucks on here attach themselves to him.
noone here likes any fanbase, let's be honest

People fuck up sometimes, and Francis was VERY green at the time, so, what's the big deal ? It was 100% a psychological issue...

Dana can understand that, and the 2 BIG differences between him and colby:

-Francis knocks ppl out cold.
-Francis isn't a stupid formated heel.
Dana is a douchebag and the egomaniac had the nerve to say Francis ego is out of control

i love the analogy, but at this point who deserves the title shot over Ngannou? Stipe not fighting his only hurting himself in my opinion hes been leap frogged because of it. but those 2 rematching makes sense as well if neither of them are getting the shot next

Francis Ngannou on relationship with Dana White: I haven’t talked to him in over a year

Francis Ngannou wants a title shot against Daniel Cormier, but ‘The Predator’ has no intention of asking UFC president Dana White for any favours.

According to Ngannou, he hasn’t spoken to White in over a year.

ESPN’s Ariel Helwani in a recent interview (h/t Jed Meshew of MMA Fighting). “I haven’t talked to him. We are not calling each other. That would change what?”

“I don’t know what is the heavyweight title position because [Daniel Cormier] is talking about retirement. No new news about the title right now. I just want to fight for the title. I don’t know if it would be interim or a challenge against DC but however, I want to fight for the title.”

Ngannou and White haven’t been on the best of terms since Ngannou’s lackluster decision loss to Derrick Lewis at UFC 226, where White blamed Ngannou’s ‘out of control’ ego for his ‘horrible’ performance.

More recently, following Ngannou’s 26-second technical knockout of Cain Velasquez at UFC on ESPN 1, White shut down the Cameroonian’s calls for a title shot after claiming that the UFC has another opponent ‘lined up’ for Daniel Cormier.

Ngannou reiterated that he will not be negotiating with White over a title shot, claiming that his fate lies in the hands of UFC executives.

“I don’t know. Once again, it’s up to the executives,” he said. “We don’t have a hand in it. They decide everything but I think I deserve it.”

Ngannou is also open to a rematch against Stipe Miocic, but would prefer to challenge ‘DC’ for the heavyweight championship.

“Sure [I would like to rematch Miocic]. But if I had the option, I would like to fight for the belt next.”

The knockout artist is currently ranked at No. 3 in the official UFC heavyweight rankings.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/2/...annou-president-dana-white-fight-relationship
He needs 1 more win for a title shot anyways imo. Would like to see him against Volkov or JDS.

Relax tards. He just put him headlining the first espn card against Cain.

Can't wait until pos Dana leaves this sport.

The only real true UFC Champion is Dana White's ego.

Can't wait until pos Dana leaves this sport.

The only real true UFC Champion is Dana White's ego.
hes a real disgusting human being, his own mother doesnt like him LMAO! I bet she thinks why his dad didnt just aim for the face instead

Your boss doesn't have to be friends with you or talk to you. There's 100's of UFC fighters and thousands of potential fighters.

Why does Dana have to be nice everyone or like everyone?
Nothing to do with what I said, I can’t imagine Dana being friends with any of the fighters

But to get offended at someone for choking and making it personal is how little girls act

doesn't make sense. why would he get upset at Ngannou? Francis tried to beat Stipe, Stipe is just a beast.

Colby on the other hand flat out refused to fight Woodley because he needed nose surgery.

totally different situations in my opinion.
I don't think it was losing to Stipe, if he's mad it's probably because of the bullshit he pulled in the Lewis fight. That might of been the most dissapointing fight I've ever seen.

How can you not like ngannou? A guy who was very poor and achieved in a short of time so much... such a nice guy but badass in the octagon.. be has to learn a lot more but i will be so happy to see him with the belt :D

As opposed to absolutely nothing at all?

A few KOs don't mean anything compared to an actual belt.

Belts don't really mean as much as they use to. It's turned into a popularity contest. The sport went from having 2-3 double champs over a period of 10 years to having double in less than 2.

Nothing at all is beating the top prospect in the division and a former HW champ ?

Look, I think Stipe deserves the rematch but he simply isn't that marketable and has done nothing to improve his case. If the fight was competitive or controversial sure, but he got starched in one round and that's what most people remember. As well as constant title rematching are getting boring. Sitting around waiting and begging for a rematch isn't helping him.

Francis has redeemed himself with two impressive victories, Stipe hasn't.

Last edited:
Back