Bad News for Ngannou Fans: Dana's Relationship with Francis Similar to Colby's

Are you a fan of Francis Ngannou?

• Total voters
I think Dana gets especially petty towards people who he's shown favors to but quickly disappoint him in some way. Like he feels they're being ungrateful or something, or that his fawning is being taken for granted.

I see that for sure.

And now think that perhaps he thought Cain would merk him and that's why he made that fight.

doesn't make sense. why would he get upset at Ngannou? Francis tried to beat Stipe, Stipe is just a beast.

Colby on the other hand flat out refused to fight Woodley because he needed nose surgery.

totally different situations in my opinion.

It's funny as hell how hard he was hyped, only to get son'd over 25 minutes in his title fight and then put on one of the worst fights ever against football dude

I can only imagine Dana's rage

No Dana fan but that Lewis fight WAS THAT BAD!
i think he beat himself in that fight, yes Lewis kind of won but he certainly didn't win anything for real in that fight. he threw maybe a couple air punches more, way way more upside to promoting ngannou over Lewis and id definitely favor Frances in a rematch

Lol Dana is such a little girl

He got mad at the guy for choking and stopped talking to him

Actual 8 year old girl, pink dress , hello kitty backpack

Lol Dana is such a little girl

He got mad at the guy for choking and stopped talking to him

Actual 8 year old girl, pink dress , hello kitty backpack

Your boss doesn't have to be friends with you or talk to you. There's 100's of UFC fighters and thousands of potential fighters.

Why does Dana have to be nice everyone or like everyone?

I'm working on it still because his fight with Black Beast made me a bitter toward both men, easily one of the shittiest "fights" of all time.

As a UFC employee it is an inevitably that Dana White will come to hate you.
<Fedor23>

Dana was 100% on the Ngannou hype train. Then he shit the bed against Stipe and embarrassed Dana. Then the worst fight in mma heavyweight history against Lewis. Then he KOs Dana's next hyped prospect. Then he ruins the return of probably the biggest draw in the division.

Ngannou should have another fight. Maybe a rematch with Stipe or at least Derrick Lewis rematchand winner gets a shot at DC or whoevers champ.

I think Dana gets especially petty towards people who he's shown favors to but quickly disappoint him in some way. Like he feels they're being ungrateful or something, or that his fawning is being taken for granted.
Then why did Dana take away title shot from Colby.

It's funny as hell how hard he was hyped, only to get son'd over 25 minutes in his title fight and then put on one of the worst fights ever against football dude

I can only imagine Dana's rage
More like his impatience and stupidity. Francis was green af and he throws him in there with the HW champ trying to break the defense record, because he was salivating over that first round KO so bad? Keep in mind, Francis has never really been defeated in the cage. He never gave up against Stipe and he was too green and Stipe was on one, but I was at the Lewis fight, it could have gone either way neither did anything. But he's still never been finished or exposed imo. And he likes grappling, a lot. That makes him very, very scary. Dana just doesn't have the budget for big egos wanting big money anymore unless their proven mega-draws.

Francis Ngannou on relationship with Dana White: I haven’t talked to him in over a year

Francis Ngannou wants a title shot against Daniel Cormier, but ‘The Predator’ has no intention of asking UFC president Dana White for any favours.

According to Ngannou, he hasn’t spoken to White in over a year.

ESPN’s Ariel Helwani in a recent interview (h/t Jed Meshew of MMA Fighting). “I haven’t talked to him. We are not calling each other. That would change what?”

“I don’t know what is the heavyweight title position because [Daniel Cormier] is talking about retirement. No new news about the title right now. I just want to fight for the title. I don’t know if it would be interim or a challenge against DC but however, I want to fight for the title.”

Ngannou and White haven’t been on the best of terms since Ngannou’s lackluster decision loss to Derrick Lewis at UFC 226, where White blamed Ngannou’s ‘out of control’ ego for his ‘horrible’ performance.

More recently, following Ngannou’s 26-second technical knockout of Cain Velasquez at UFC on ESPN 1, White shut down the Cameroonian’s calls for a title shot after claiming that the UFC has another opponent ‘lined up’ for Daniel Cormier.

Ngannou reiterated that he will not be negotiating with White over a title shot, claiming that his fate lies in the hands of UFC executives.

“I don’t know. Once again, it’s up to the executives,” he said. “We don’t have a hand in it. They decide everything but I think I deserve it.”

Ngannou is also open to a rematch against Stipe Miocic, but would prefer to challenge ‘DC’ for the heavyweight championship.

“Sure [I would like to rematch Miocic]. But if I had the option, I would like to fight for the belt next.”

The knockout artist is currently ranked at No. 3 in the official UFC heavyweight rankings.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/2/...annou-president-dana-white-fight-relationship

who cares if he and dana are talking on the phone daily.

Breaking news- Dana is as unprofessional as fuck.

Who would have known.

good news for francis fans...hes good enough where dana cant really fuck with him lol. Colby puts people to sleep watching his fights. Francis puts people to sleep with his punches lol. Francis wont be black balled, plus he isnt talking shit like colby. There is nothig to wory about
would be awesome if Francis puts dana to sleep honestly.

Ngannou deserves a title shot like Joe Son deserves to walk barefoot on a beach then have a steak dinner with a beautiful woman.
<{Joewithit}>

Back